13

Lucinda's POV

After my moment with Pan, I made my way to the camp where I was greeted by the lost boys. I hadn't really gotten time to know them so I thought maybe it would be a good time to get to know them a little more.

Most of the boys ranged ages 7 through 17 and surprisingly the younger ones had a pretty good use for a sword or a bow and arrow. Some of them introduced themselves and told me some things about them and their past. It was sad to hear about their hard childhood life eithering growing with strict parents or not having any at all, but they seemed happy in Neverland, although Pan could be moody sometimes.

It touched my heart to know that Pan acually took them in when nobody else would and maybe just maybe he may have some good in his cold, darkned heart somehwere.

After I greeted the boys, they all went back to whatever chores they were given to do and so I was left alone sitting on the log staring at the blazing fire.

" Do you mind if I take a seat next to you? " , Felix asked me

" No. Not at all. " , I said as I patted an empty seat next to me.

He gave me a smile and took the seat next to me as we both watched the fire dance brightly in the night sky.

" So what's your story? " , Felix asked me breaking the slience between us.

" My story? Eh it's not really worth talking about. " , I said nervously

" Well we could exchange stories. I will tell mine is first and then you next? Deal? " , he asked me

Hmm. I had always wondered about Felix's background especially with the story behind that scar of his on his face. He is just so mysterious looking with that hood on.

" Okay. Deal. " , I said as we both shook hands.

" Okay well I'm Felix as you may already know.
I'm 17 years old like Pan. I grew up with strict and abusive parents and well the proof is in the scar on my face. " , he says pointing to the scar " Then later on, my parents threw me out to the streets and I felt lonely and unloved and that was until Pan found me and took me in and later on we became best friends. I helped him catch more unloved lost boys as I was in second in command to Pan and it was my job to welcome the newcomers and show them the ways in Neverland. I been here as long as I could remember and well I'm very happy here with my new family. "

" Wow. That's an incredible story. " , I said clapping at him.

He took a bow and took off his hood revealing his dirty blond hair and grey eyes with a smile on his face. He was very tall probably about 3 inches taller than Pan.

" So what's your story? " , he asked me

" Oh. " , I sighed " Well what do you want to know? "

" Um, what kind if life did you grow up in? " , he asked me

" Umm... " , I said blanking out on the question.

" It's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want. Um, could you tell me how do you know Pan and your way around Neverland? " , Felix asked " I'm very curious to know because Pan usually doesn't allow girls on his island, except you "
" Well I came to Neverland by Pan's shadow way way way before you boys came here. I was considered to be the first lost girl in Neverland. It started 2 years ago when Pan first introduced himself to me. " , I begun

I was dropped off by the beach and i just laid there looking at my surroundings.

" I knew one day you would say those two simple words. " a thick Bristish accent spoke.

I looked up to see a tall, handsome boy with ruffled brown hair and adventurous green eyes with a smirk on his face.

" You. I know you. You're that boy that I met in the woods. " , I exclaimed

" Nice to see you again Lucinda. " , he smirked

" You still remember my name? " , I asked with shockness

" Of course I do. " , he smiled

" What's your name? " , I asked with curiosity

" Peter...Peter Pan. " , he replied as he held out a hand and used his strength to pull me up.

" Peter Pan? Aren't you a lost boy in Neverland? " , I asked

" Well that is my name and you are in Neverland angel. " , he teased " You don't mind if I call you angel right? Since you came from the sky above. "

" Sure. What would you liked to be called? " , I gigglee
" Call me Peter. " , he said as he took my hand and kissed it " Sorry if I can't stop staring at you. You're very beautiful. "

" Thank you. I don't often get called that a lot. " , I said with embarrassment

" Well it's true. " , he said " So what brought you to Neverland? "

" Tough life. " , I sighted " I just want to be somewhere safe and where I wouldn't have to worry about anything. "

" Well you came to the right place. Neverland it is. " , he said " I acually would be honored if you wanted to stay here. Anything you want is whatever you shall get my beautiful angel. "

" Thank you. " , I said " For welcoming me. "

" Well I feel like it's my job to welcome a lost one. A lost girl to be excat. Lost boy meets lost girl. Perfect match. So what do you say? Want me to give you a tour? " , he asked me

" I would be delighted. " , I giggled

Peter took my hand as we both started walking together on the beach.

" Yep. I remember that. " , I told Felix

" Awe that was so adorable. But what happened between you two? " , he asked " I don't get it. You were once happy together and now you aren't anymore. "

I stood up from the log and looked at Felix.

" That my friend is a secret. " , I teased as I walked past him to watch the boys do target practice.

Felix's POV

A secret? What kind of secret? I wonder if Pan knows about this.

A/N: Ah! Okay so now you know how they met, but do you know what happened between Peter Pan and Lucinda?

Well it's s a secret...shhh, but what kind of secret? * dramatic music *  Much love for my readers! 💗