Chapter One (edited)

(okay, so this is future macy here (future as in november 25th, 2016), and i want to let you all know that this is the full and edited part of this story. i will also be adding songs to these chapters that don't have them)

Songs for this chapter:

Better than Revenge by Taylor Swift

Lost Boy by Ruth B

Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Chapter One

I walk outside of the apartment building, shivering from the cold. Walking always helps clear my mind and right now I need it. My boyfriend of a year and a half just told me that he cheated on me, with the university slut Charlotte. She always had a thing for Trevor, my ex boyfriend, but I usually ignored her. Anyways, I decided five minutes ago to go outside at ten at night for a walk. What can I say? Even with all of my AP classes through high school, I wasn't the smartest apple in the bunch when it came to common sense.

I pull my waist coat tighter around my body, wishing I had put on warmer pants than skinny jeans. My brown flat boots hit the ground lightly, barely making any noise. I wander around aimlessly, just trying to knock any thoughts of Trevor out of my mind.

I reach an alleyway, passing right by it. A light thud sounds from the alley, making me turn to look.

"Hello?" I call, trying to see in the dim light of the florescent street lamp. I hear a chuckle and then a sigh from a different voice, not one in pain but in happiness.

"Hello, love, we are so glad we finally found you. You don't know how many years it has taken us for us to find you," the first voice, the one that chuckled, says. I stumble back a little, a sudden gust of wind blasting past my body. All of the sudden, too fast for my mind to comprehend, I'm pushed against the alleyway wall, a firm muscular body pressed up against mine. I look up to see glowing green eyes with red flecks in them.

"The others will be so glad," says another boy, coming up behind the green eyed one. This one has brown eyes, the shadows hiding his face. The shadows hide the green eyed boy's face from me as well. I look at them with fear in my eyes. The one with the green eyes touches my cheek gently, running his thumb across my bottom lip. My skin heats up from where he's touching me, and I tremble beneath his touch.

"Shh, it's okay, love. We won't hurt you," he tells me. I nod, looking into his eyes. They seem to get more beautiful, stunning me. I look at the brown eyed boy as well, dazzled by his eyes too. The green eyed boy picks me up into his arms, bridal style, and puts my arms around his neck. He smiles at me, kissing my forehead.

"Sleep now, Princess. You'll need it for what's ahead of you in the next few days," the brown eyed boy says. My eyes shut without my consent, pulling me into sleep.

"I can't wait for her to know. It'll be wonderful having her as our..." is all I hear before my mind and body leave the realm of the light and conscious and into the realm of the dark and the unconscious.