Chapter 11

Chapter 11

When I wake up again, I can tell its around midday. The sun is shining high in the sky, and the birds are no longer singing. I sit up from my bed, I guess Zayn or Harry put me in here, stretching my arms high above my head. I feel a cool breeze touch my body, and curiously, I look over at the window.

The window is open, and the lock is broken. In a panic, I grab a paperweight from my bedside table, walking over to the bathroom door. I creep into the bathroom with the paperweight high above my head, ready to swing and injure the intruder. Instead, from behind, a cloth is put over my mouth and nose. I take in a deep breath, kicking and trying to punch at my attacker: they don't let go. Finally, I am forced to take a breath of air in, and chemicals enter my nose. Spots of purple dance before my eyes, and my eyelids close as I pass out.

__________________________________________

When I come to, I'm on an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room. There are no windows, and two doors in the room. I get up to investigate my new whereabouts, but am unable to, due to the handcuffs locking me to the bed. I tug as hard as I can on the handcuffs, scratching my wrists and making my wrists bleed on accident. One of the doors opens, and a man walks in. He has red hair that is stuck up in all directions, giving him a bed head look. He has piercing green eyes, and red lips that are turned up into a smirk when he spots me.

"Well, hello, my darling. It's wonderful to see you again," he says with a British accent, walking closer to me. I curl up as best as I can against the bed, keeping my eyes on this strange man.

"What do you want?" I ask him, blinking back the river of tears that is threatening to spill.

"Well, love, I thought I made that clear by taking you. I want you," he tells me, coming even closer. He sits on the bed, and I try to scoot myself even further away from him.

"They'll come for you, Lacy, they will," I murmur to myself, trying to stay calm.

"Not unless they want to die. See, I have you now, and I will mate with you if they come even near this house. Mating with someone besides your mates is very painful for those mates, it makes them feel like they are dying. If your mates don't want that to happen, I suggest you mind link them and tell them that. Or else, I will mate with you," he tells me, walking out of the room and closing the door. He locks the door behind me.

Niall? I think.

Princess! Are you okay, are you hurt? He thinks back.

I'm fine, Niall, but I've been taken hostage. Please don't try and find me, or the kidnapper will mate with me. I don't want you or any of the boys to experience that pain, so please don't come anywhere near this house.

Don't worry, love, we have a plan. You won't be with this bastard for more than a week, at the maximum. Just stay calm and safe. We all love you and miss you.

I miss you guys too, I whimper.

Its alright, Angel, we'll be with you soon enough. Now go to sleep, and if you need anything, just mind link me.

Okay, Ni. Tell the others that I miss them. Good night, I tell him.

Good Night, Lacy. He thinks and then he closes the mind link.

I close my eyes, imagining Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall are all here with me, watching over me while I sleep.

__________________________________________

A/N: Bet you guys did not see that coming! Sorry for the wait, but I hope it was worth it. Comment what you think of this chapter, and who you think Lacy's kidnapper is. I love you all!

-MH