Chapter 17

A/N:

The songs for this chapter are:

Iris by the GooGoo Dolls
Classic by MKTO

If you have songs send them in! I've gotten a couple of requests, and I want to use them but they don't really incorporate into the story. Leave a comment below or PM me your song title and the artist!

Also, I decided to start having more than just Lacy's POV. Over the nest few chapters, you all will get a look inside all of the character's minds.
__________________________________________

Louis' POV

"Is she up yet?" I ask Zayn, as he walks down the stairs. He is the last of us to get up, and Lacy has yet to awaken.

"No, she is still asleep. I think it is because of that flashback she had yesterday," he informs me, and I nod.

"Hey, Lou, what are we going to do about the mating process?" Niall asks me from the kitchen. I turn from my spot on the couch to look at him.

"Honestly, I think that we all need to take her on a date, separately. After that, whatever happens, happens," I say, smiling to myself. Niall nods and turns back to his food. I think to myself for a moment, trying to figure out where I should take my darling Lacy out to.

The house is quiet, too quiet. Thanks to my superhuman vampire hearing, I can hear Lacy's heart beat upstairs. I frown to myself as it gets further and further away.

A growl rips through the air, and I turn to Liam, the creator of the noise. His eyes are wide and glaring, his nostrils are flaring, and his teeth are pulled back into a snarl.

"There's someone in the house!" He roars, racing up the stairs. I follow behind quickly, worried out of my mind for my Angel's safety.

__________________________________________

Liam's POV

I smile to myself, my eyelids closed, and my body at peace. I awoke at around five thirty this morning, and I haven't been able to go back to bed. The only thing that is helping me sleep is a mental picture of Lacy. I love her, I love everything about her. I love the way her eyes light up when she smiles. I love the way that she will cuddle with me if I'm lying with her. I love the way she cares about each and every one of us. I love the way her eyes sparkle and shine, a hint of mischief and child ness behind her orbs. I love the way her laugh is infectious, causing everyone in the room to laugh along with her. I love her petite height, letting me come to her rescue to get her objects on high shelves. I love everything about her.

My peace is momentarily interrupted by the sound of Niall and Louis speaking. They only speak for a moment before everything is quiet. A strange smell enters my nose, an unknown scent you might say. I bolt up in my chair, my eyes flashing to the stairs. My canines elongate, and my fingers curl into fists.

"There's someone in the house!" I roar, running up the stairs. I rip open Lacy's door and see the window open, not seeing anyone in the room.

I rush over to the window, sniffing all around it. I cringe when I smell the scent of werewolf. The smell is one of outside or of a wet dog who just finished playing in the outdoors.

"A werewolf took her!" I shout, and the rest of the boys enter the room. Niall screams in pain, falling down to the floor. He sobs and sobs uncontrollably, nothing we do can stop him.

"We just got her back; why does everyone have to take everything away from us?!" Niall whimpers. I gather him in my arms, rocking him back and forth.

"Harry, please help Niall with his pain and grief. Louis and Zayn, go and track down the vampire, using your powers when you need to. When you get done healing Niall, Harry, he will go with you to try and get back our Lacy. I'm going to go track down this mutt's pack," I growl at the end of my instructions, handing Niall to Harry. Louis, Zayn, and I jump out the window, heading in completely different directions.

"I hope you can hear me, mutt, because when I am done with you, you will pray for death," I growl out, following the way that the werewolf originally came from. I decide to try to send a mind message to Lacy. If she doesn't get it, at least I tried.

Don't worry, Lacy. We, I, will find you, and I will never let you go.

__________________________________________

Hey, guys! Thanks for all the comments, votes, and reads! Keep sending in songs and banners/covers! Contest ends in 10 days! I love you all!

-MH