Chapter 13

Chapter 13

When I wake an hour later, I am greeted with the sight of Ed's face. I sigh and wish for my boys to be back with me.

"Good morning, Lacy, how was your sleep?" Ed asks me. I close my eyes and turn over onto my side.

"It would be better if I were back home," I retort, pulling the blankets up to my chest. Ed sighs and brushes his hand across my cheek. I cringe away from him, and he growls a little.

"I brought you breakfast," he says through clenched teeth, putting a tray on my lap. I sit up and stare at the bacon, pancakes, and eggs, all of it drenched in syrup. I wonder how he knows that this is my favorite breakfast food.

"I have every single one of the boys' powers plus my own, which you will learn about in due time. That is how I know what your favorite breakfast foods are, I used my power," Ed boasts, making me roll my eyes.

"Are there any hidden love potions or date rape drugs dissolved in my food?" I ask, staring skeptically at the cup of tea on my tray.

"No, I would never do that to you. I want you to fall in love with me naturally, with your own heart and time," he assures me, leaning down and kissing my forehead. He stands up and exits the room, leaving me to my own thoughts and food.

As soon as he's gone, I brush away the feeling of his mouth on my face. I pick up the fork, and hesitantly start eating the food, moaning in delight at the taste. When I feel the food hit my near empty stomach, I realize just how long it's been since I've eaten. I wonder why I haven't passed out or died from lack of food. I guess the boys fed me when I was asleep of something.

When all of the food is eaten and the tea is drank, I stand up from the bed, wandering into the bathroom. I spot a window above the large bathroom, and I grin to myself. Walking back into the bedroom, I find a paperweight. I pick it up, testing its weight. I decide on a plan, I will hide behind the door and knock out Ed, and then I will break the window and jump.

Before I do any of that, I have to cover up my scent. Niall taught me how to in case someone ever tried to get me. All I needed to do was put on a different pair of clothes. I put the paperweight back on the shelf of the bookcase I found it on.

"Ed, can I have some new clothes? I want a shower!" I yell at the door. A few moments later, Edward arrives with a pair of clothes of his own for me. I smile, and he goes out again. I quickly change into these clothes, throwing the old ones into the bathroom. I then step behind the door and raise the paperweight over my head.

"Can I also have something else to drink?" I call to Ed. He appears a moment later, opening the door. I slam the paperweight down onto his head, efficiently knocking him onto the ground. A water bottle falls to the ground, and I run to the bathroom window, breaking the glass. I estimate the jump to be about twenty feet, and I jump, landing on a soft pile of leaves. There is a pain like a motherfucker (Sorry for the innocent ears out there) in my leg. I stand up and am able to walk, so I jog into the forest, trying to go at my fastest to reach the boys.

Niall? I mind link him.

Princess, is everything okay? He mind links back.

I've just escaped from Ed! I'm in a forest! I exclaim to him, sending him a mental picture of the forest.

I know where you are! Keep heading the way you are going, darlin! We will be there soon! He assures me. He closes off the mind link, and I continue running.

I stop after a little over thirty minutes, not being able to take anymore. I lie down on the grass, rubbing my achy leg. A flash kill of wind makes my hair spin around, and my eyes widen, knowing that there is a vampire. A flash of red makes me groan quietly.

"Hello, sweetheart, fancy seeing you here. Oh wait, I've been trailing you for the past half an hour. Did you really think you could knock me out and escape? This time you won't be getting away."

Why can't my life be normal?

__________________________________________

Hey, guys! I don't have school tomorrow due to a snow day, woohoo, so I decided to update today! I will also update tomorrow! I hope you all like this update. Please comment what you think of Ed, sorry for all of you sherrios, I love him too. I just needed someone evil, and he seemed like the perfect fit. (: . I love you all. Thank you for getting me to over 200 votes! We are halfway to ten thousand views! This makes my eyes water with tears, because I never imagined any of this. Thank you all for everything, it means a lot. I love you all, and I will see you later. As Wyatt Yates on YouTube says, 'stay sexy.'