Announcements

greetings, everyone; it's been quite a long time since i've published anything or talked to anyone on here.

i can't believe that it's almost been four years since i published Five Vampires, Five Mates, One Girl, One Direction. it's so weird to think that it was only four years ago that a little fourteen year old started this adventure. looking back now on what i've written, i can't help but cringe. what was i thinking? how much can one person sleep?

yes, i do read every new comment on how much lacy sleeps, and i agree with every single one of them.

i don't want to drag these stories out any longer. i will try to get back to updating the sequel once a week and hopefully, this story will be finished by the end of the year. there will be no third installment; i am ready for this chapter of my life to be closed.

for some reason, many of you don't know there's a sequel to this story, and i'm not sure why. there are many author notes, whole "parts" dedicated to emphasizing the sequel. i'm not complaining, but i've received an influx of messages asking about the sequel.

the sequel is called Different. it is on my profile if you go look. i'll try to add a link here: https://www.wattpad.com/38679742-different-sequel-to-5v-5m-1g-1d-chapter-1.

(just take out the period; hopefully the link will work and show up and stuff)

anyways, that is all i have. expect an update in the sequel by next friday at the latest, but i will try to have one up this weekend (maybe even tomorrow). so, if you haven't read the sequel, need to be caught up, or you just want to refresh yourself, head on over there and read it so you'll be ready for the next chapter.

until then, as always,

stay sexy

-mh