Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I sit there on my bed, silent and still, trying to figure out what just happened.

Harry just kissed you, Lacy, a voice says in my head. I look around my room, trying to see if any of the boys stayed behind. I must be going crazy.

Lacy, this is Niall. I have the power to read minds and speak to people through their thoughts, Princess. You're not going crazy, Niall tells me. I rub my temples with my fingers.

Okay, Niall. Can you tell me why Harry kissed me? I ask him. I put my head in my hands, trying to will away my headache.

You're our mate, love. Sometimes the mating bond will grow to strong, and one of us will act out, like Harry did. This is our inner selves telling us that we need to complete the mating process, Niall tells me. I nod to myself.

I have another question, I tell him.

Go ahead, princess.

Are you and Liam the only ones with powers? I ask him.

No, darling, we all have powers. I have the ability to read minds and speak in your thoughts, Liam can control your emotions and get you to do things, like making you sleep, Zayn has the ability to turn you and whoever is touching him invisible, Louis has a shield that covers him and whoever is touching them, and Harry has the ability to take away pain, Niall explains.

Thank you.

Anything for you, love. I assume that Niall closed our mind link because I don't hear him anymore. I walk to my bedroom door, opening it slowly. Harry looks up at me.

"Harry, Niall explained about you all's powers. Do you think, maybe, that you could make my headache go away?" I ask in a small voice, looking away. Harry stands up and smiles at me.

"Of course, Lacy. Go sit on your bed," he instructs me. I walk over to my bed and cautiously sit down, looking up at Harry. He sits next to me and places his hands on my head.

"Relax," he tells me. I close my eyes. Harry starts to hum, calming me by the second. All of the sudden, my headache is gone. Harry removes his hands, kissing my forehead. He stands up.

"Thank you," I sigh.

"You're welcome," he says with a smile. He walks out the door and slides down it again, leaving me to my thoughts. I crawl into bed, sliding beneath the covers. I pull the duvet up to my chin, lying my head on my pillow. I smile as my eyes close, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

__________________________________________

Thank you all for the 200 hundred reads and 17 votes! As you can probably see, I dedicated the last chapter to the first person who commented: AshleyRoebuck. Thank you so much!!! I love all of you guys!!!