epilogue

He stood in front of the three women, who left their positions for a while. Their blond hair was shining under the dim light that penetrated the window behind them.
"You did a great job chosen one." Clotho said. "The sphere somehow reincarnated and it is safe from the hands of Hades for a while." She gave him a half smile, not daring to give him a whole one. Clotho was well aware of the pain he was feeling, and she hoped that the news he will receive would somehow Essen the pain he was feeling.
"Thank you." He said. His voice stern and serious. It has been weeks since the last time he smiled or talked to anyone else. He looked pale and skinnier than usual. Bit how could he not, after all he hasn't eaten or slept. All he has been doing is mourn over her death while getting drunk.
But the thing that scared them the most what the fact that if he continued in this way he will resume to what Aphrodite did. Suicide.
"Dion, we have something to tell you." Atropos whispered.
"Listen, if there is some shit about how I should move on forget it." He said, not caring about the respect he should show the Fates.
"Actually, you see, remember the paper you gave Athena yesterday remember?" Clotho asked, ignoring his previous statement.
"Yes, the one that held the words that appeared on Nevinda's wrist."
" After we all thought hard about the riddle on it and other stuff we realized something Dion." Clotho continued.

"Nevinda was Aphrodite's daughter. And the heir of the title of Goddess of Love." Atropos stated.

"But..."
"Aphrodite got the still unborn soul and assured it will be born after a couple of thousand of years, when it love will be mostly at risk...Now the important thing is that Nevinda's soul being half immortal will reincarnate. And according to the hidden half of the prophecy this time she will be born a human but at her nineteenth birthday she will become a Goddess, an immortal."
His eyes widened, hope shining through them. For the first time he was thankful for not giving up, for the first time in a while he had something to look for.
"But she will not be getting her memories, if you want her feelings you will have to gain them again. If you want her love, you will have to earn it again." Clotho said, a little scared of his reaction. But Dion did not care, all he wanted was for her to be alive and well.

"When will she be born?" He whispered.
"Ten years from now."

x

                                                                          THE END