Chapter 1: Clean up

Song: Everything at Once by Lenka

It was the next day after Keith's and Lances anniversary. Keith was asleep, cuddled next to Lance as close as possible. Lance was awake just stroking Keith's hair, smiling and thinking to himself.

Yes...I am ready to spend my life with this guy...

He was interrupted when Keith began shifting his position to sleep, he bent his right knee, which was farther away from Lance, and kept his left leg straight, and began groaning. Lance kept an eye on his, soon to be wife.

"No....no...leave me alone..." Keith said, thrashing around in his sleep, smiling. Lance chuckled a little, he began shaking Keith.

"Keith, wake up." Lance said, Keith opened one eye, before sitting up. Once he sat up he leaned on Lances shoulder and began rubbing both eyes.

"Morning." Keith replied drowsily, Lance kissed Keith's cheek, then started stroking his hair again.

"How was your sleep? You began thrashing around earlier." Lance asked, Keith sat his head up and smiled.

"I had a good sleep, my dream felt real though." Keith yawned.

"What was it?"

"You proposed to me, and it was our nine month anniversary." Keith then gasped once he saw the ring on his finger. Lance chuckled and got out the bed, "It wasn't a dream! Oh my goodness." Keith squealed, he played with the ring for awhile before getting up to get ready.

Once the two boys were ready, they walked down the to training hall together, hand in hand. Keith was leaning on Lance and staring at the shining diamond ring. They walked into the hall. Shiro and the others were cleaning up from yesterday.

"Morning love birds." Pidge greeted, tossing some plates in a plastic box. Keith and Lance waved.

"Why are you guys awake so early?" Lance asked, helping them clean up, Keith did so too.

"Eh, we figured we might as well get started. We were all awake anyway." Hunk shrugged, Lance shrugged and continued helping out. Keith came across a card on the floor.

"What's this?" Keith asked as he opened it, when he did, he read the note out loud, "Glad you guys are happy together, take care of each other forever, and never forget you are more important to each other than anyone else, from, Allura." Keith smiled.

"How come she didn't give it to us yesterday? And, where is Allura?" Lance asked.

"Now that I think about it, she left the party early yesterday." Shiro said, Keith closed the card and set it down on the table.

"The next time I see her, I'll be sure to say thank you." Everyone began cleaning up again.

Yay! First chapter of book two!!!
Thank you for reading! You're all lovely!
Chapter 2 be posted later today or tomorrow