Chapter 4 (Cake)

Song: Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez (I cringe at myself but I like this song)

Keith woke up early that morning to head to the training hall, he took off his ring and put it in its box. He smiled at the box and held it to his chest.

"He's truly lovely isn't he?" Keith sighed and put the box down, "I need to find something to do for him! Oh I know!" After Keith was done getting ready, he ran out the room and headed straight for the kitchen. Allura was in there at the moment, she looked at Keith and smiled.

"Hey Keith, whatcha doing up so early?" She asked, Keith walked over to her.

"Could you help me with something really quick?" Keith asked, with a innocent smile on his face. Allura laughed a little bit and nodded.

"Sure Keith, what is it?"

"Could you help me make an "I love you" cake? Please?" Keith begged, Allura smiled.

"Sure thing, we still have some extra ingredients from Lances cake." Allura smiled, Keith smiled and went to grab some of it.

After a couple hours, Keith and Allura were covered in flour and baking mix, the cake was finally in the oven.

"Thank you for helping me." Keith said, taking off his apron and hung it on the wall. Allura smiled.

"You are welcome, I'm sure Lance will love it." She said, Keith nodded, he looked at the time and gasped.

"Shit! I was suppose to be at training an hour ago!" Keith shouted, Allura halted Keith before he could bolt out the door.

"Wait, I'm sure Shiro will understand, besides, training is almost over."

Keith sighed, then nodded.

After a couple minutes, Keith waited for Lance to be on his way to his room, and once he was, Keith walked out the kitchen with a small circular cake in his hands.

"Lance!" He called, Lance turned around and smiled, he looked at the cake Keith had in his hands.

"What's this for?" Lance asked, Keith smiled and held it up to Lance.

"For you Lance, I love you." Lance smiled and took the cake.

"Thank you." Lance leaned in and kissed Keith's cheek, "I love you too." With that being said, the happy couple walked to their room together.

I love happy couples like that! I just think if they truly love each other they embrace every moment together! Anywhoo! Thanks for reading! Comment, Vote you all are lovely, stay cool and have a beautiful day

I was writing this late at night! I'm screwing sleep at this point