Chapter 9

The next day. Keith put on his ring, Lance was behind him massaging his hips.

"Our marriage is so far away...I can't wait any longer...I wish it were today." Lance whispered, Keith smiled and chuckled.

"It'll get here soon enough, just nine months away. Besides, it takes a lot to set up a wedding, time just might fly by without you even knowing it." Keith said, adjusting his belt. Lance nuzzled Keith's neck with his cheek.

"It's always on my mind though! How it'll all go down, when you come walking down the isle, and me, waiting for you..." Lance began swaying them both from side to side. Keith blushed.

"You always dive into the future, I want to caress every moment I have with you." Keith took a deep breath and looked up at Lance. Lance continued swaying side to side.

Later that day, everyone decided to gather together and have lunch as a group.

"You know what has struck my mind recently? Lance has become less corny ever since he has been going out with Keith." Pidge said, pointing at Lance, Lance sheepishly laughed.

"Well, I try for him, I don't want to lose him." Lance said, putting a arm around Keith, Keith leaned on Lances chest and blushed.

"Aww, that's cute." Allura smiled, she glanced at Shiro and Pidge.

"I can't wait for your marriage! When is that exactly?" Pidge asked, resting her head on her hands, gazing at Lance.

"Nine months from now...sooo....April." Lance answered, Keith held Lances hand, intertwining their fingers.

"April, that is a perfect time to have a wedding!" Allura cheered, clapping her hands together, Shiro nodded.

"I'm going to admit, I had no idea your relationship would go this far." Shiro laughed, Lance laughed as well and shook his head.

"I didn't think I was ever going to marry Keith, but, he truly is the love of my life, and I plan on it staying this way." Lance looked at Keith, Keith smiled, placing a soft kiss on Lances lips, Lance pecked Keith back. They both chuckled, and held onto each other tightly.

Another chapter! Yay! Thanks for the support! Thank you for reading, stay lit, you are all lovely, and have a beautiful day!