Chapter 8 (Starry days)

Music: DQ9 Observatory Theme

Keith was standing in front of a window, he put his hand on the window and continued to stare at the countless number of stars they passed by.

"Have you ever wondered when it was day time? Just because it's dark, doesn't necessarily mean it's night time, just means we can't see the sun..." Keith said, mentally connecting the stars together.

"You know, I haven't thought of that before...but what makes you think of the day time?" Lance asked, grabbing Keith's hand and squeezing it in his grip.

"It was just a thought." Keith looked up at Lance and gave him a cheesing smile.

"I don't have to think about the sun, you give me enough sunshine." Lance pulled Keith into an embrace and kept him there, Keith blushed.

"I don't know what to say about you."

"You can say that you love me." Lance said, brushing his fingers through Keith's hair, Keith gripped Lances shirt and looked up at him.

"I love you Lance."

"And I love you too, Keith." The two stood there, looking at the stars.

Keith...you are the BEST thing that has happened to me...and that will never change...for as long as I shall live.

I'm excited to share the rest of my future with you Lance...if we ever go back to earth, we could live together...I'm glad I met you...and the others.

As the two continued star gazing, Shiro walked in quietly, hoping he didn't disturb the happy couple. Keith leaned on Lances shoulder and closed his eyes. Lance rubbed Keith's back, and after a couple minutes, he picked Keith up, cradling him, and took him out the room.

I love you Lance...

New Chapter! I just love these two when they are happy together and being cute! Thank you for reading! Stay lit, You are all lovely, and have a beautiful day! Klance forever!