Chapter 11 (Plans)

Song: I Want Your Love (I forget the artists name, but this was Eurovision of 2015)

"What?! No! I wanted the chairs in a circle!" Lance was raging at the computer in the control room, trying to set everything straight, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A CIRCLE IS?! Then do a half circle!" Lance began pacing back and forth by the laptop. He then sighed and rested his head on his hands.

"Lance? Are you in here?" Keith's voice came from the other side of the door of the control room. Lance shut off the laptop, then began shutting off everything else.

"Yeah, I'm in here." Lance answered, Keith opened the door and walked.

"Are you okay? I could hear you shouting from down the hallway." Keith walked up to Lance and grabbed his hand. Lance smiled and kissed the top of Keith's head.

"Yeah I'm fine, just looking at the stars, ranting to myself." Keith tightened his grip on Lances hand.

"Are you still stressing over the wedding? It's okay, I'm telling you." Lance sighed, then nodded.

"Okay, I'll try and calm down, for you." Lance lifted Keith's chin, and placed a light kiss on his lips. Keith chuckled.

"Thank you, now come on, Shiro is looking for you." Keith said, he pulled Lance out the control room, and into the training hall.

"Thank you for grabbing him Keith, I want to talk to him privately for a minute." Shiro said, Keith nodded.

"Okay, I'll be back in the room, bye Lance." Keith blew a kiss to Lance and walked out. Lance turned his attention to Shiro.

"If something is broken, I did not do it this time!" Lance protested, holding up both hands beside his torso. Shiro shook his head, thats when Pidge walked in with her laptop.

"What's with the orders of flowers and stuff on this thing?" She asked, she wasn't angry, just confused. Lance stood there speechless, "You're planning out the wedding aren't you?" Pidge asked with a smile. Lance slowly nodded.

"Why didn't you ask us to help you? We would've been more than glad to help you out again." Shiro said, Lance shook his head.

"You all did a wonderful job with our anniversary, so, I wanted to give you guys a break."

"Oh please, a break? We train everyday without one, so I think we can do a bit of ordering." Pidge said, Lance chuckled then nodded.

"Fine, if you want to help, make sure you ask Keith some questions about what he likes, and report them to me, but keep the number of questions, at a low." Lance explained, Pidge and Shiro nodded.

"I'll go tell Allura and Hunk." Pidge ran out the room ask fast as she could.

Well that's the chapter for today! You are all lovely, stay lit, and have a beautiful day.

By the way: Since School is coming up so fast, the publishing speed is going to be REALLY low, so I'll try and publish as much as I can when I'm free right now. Thanks guys!