Chapter 14: Cant Ruin Us

Song: Te Amo by Rihanna

Three months later, Keith and Lance were alone I the training hall, Lance sent them all off on errands. Allura was making the dress, Pidge was arranging some playlist, Hunk and Shiro were just kinda standing around.

"...favorite kind of songs huh? Uhh...I do enjoy slow songs, very calming and relaxing."

"Okay...and favorite number?"

"Uhhh...eight. Umm....Lance?" Keith nervously called, Lance glanced at Keith for a second.

"Yeah?" He replied, then looked back down at the clip board he had in his hands.

"Why are you asking me so many questions all of a sudden? Is some-"

"Planning the wedding, I was going to keep it a surprise but, Allura needs you to try on the dress she made, you need to practice walking down the isle with Shiro, and-"

"Wait, you were keeping my own wedding a secret?"

"Yeah, pretty much, I've got a majority of it set up, all we need to do is practice everyday." Lance said, he threw his clipboard. Keith sighed and crossed his arms.

"Lance, I told you not to stress over that, you don't get sleep when you stress over things like this, is that why you've been skipping practices recently?"

"Yes...but Keith...I just don't want ANYTHING to ruin this day for us. You are the love of my life! The center of everything for me! The one keeping my heart pumping, the reason why I am breathing right now...you are my future Keith, and I don't want to ruin it...so, I started planning the wedding the day after our nine month anniversary..." Keith began to blush, he went up to Lance and sat in his lap.

"Lance, nothing is going to ruin us okay? You're a sweet guy, and, I plan on staying with you forever." Keith smiled, and planted a small kiss on Lances cheek, "I care about your health okay? Make sure you sleep, and eat, and don't stress out."

"Okay."

"That's my Lance, you hungry?" Keith asked, getting out of Lances lap and walking into the kitchen.

"Yes I am." Lance answered, following Keith to the kitchen.

SOOO CLOSE TO THE WEDDING CHAPTER! IM EXCITED! Thank you for reading! You are all lovely, stay lit, and have a beautiful day!