Chapter 16: Final Part 1

It was the day before Lance and Keith's big day, they had finally landed where Lance had requested, there were many different flowers beyond where the eye can see, everyone was staying in a nearby hotel. Shiro, Pidge, Hunk, and Allura had their own room, Keith and Lance shared theirs. Keith was setting up his stuff in the closet, they were going to be staying there for awhile.

"Keith? Could you put your hair back in a ponytail again?" Lance asked, then he flopped on the bed, and rolled onto his side. Keith looked back at Lance and shot him a shy smile.

"I wore it like that the whole way here."

"I know, but, you look so cute like that." Lance whined, Keith sighed and grabbed a hair tie.

"I have to wear it like this for the wedding tomorrow anyway, you can't wait that long?" Keith asked, finishing up the style. Lance shook his head.

"No, I can't, that look on you just makes you so...irresistible..."

"Keep it PG Lance!" Keith shouted, throwing a pillow at Lance. Lance caught the pillow and lied it down.

"What was so not PG about that?" Keith began to blush and continued putting his stuff away.

"Don't say such embarrassing things."

"Awwww, you like knowing you're irresistible." Lance smirked, Keith blushed more.

"...ugh, I love you." Keith chuckled, turning around and jumping into Lances arms.

IM BACK EVERYONE! THATS RIGHT!