Chapter 6 (Darkness)

I just want to say, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING TO ME! (And on a future note on the 19-20 of August, you might not get a chapter outta me BUT, big butt, I'll be back the 21st I think) you guys made this book happen, and I just want to say THANK YOU! You all are lovely!

Song: What's this? From The Nightmare Before Christmas

Keith woke in the middle of the night to get to the bathroom, but with a slight problem.

"Why is it so dark? I can't see anything." Keith said, he tried widening his eyes and looked around himself, trying to identify where he was. He began feeling around, "Slowly..." He said to himself, eventually he fell off the bed with a loud

THUD

"Ow..." Keith rubbed his head, then started crawling on the floor, he looked up, but still couldn't see a single thing, he tried reaching up, and once he got a hold of something he pulled it, but little did he know it was Lances blanket, when he pulled it, Lance fell out the bed.

THUD

Lance landed on the hard floor face first.

"Ow..." He groaned, he rubbed his head, "Keith? Is that you? What are you doing on the floor?" Lance asked, making his way over to Keith.

"How can you see me? Where are you?" Keith asked, raising his arms up and waving them around, Lance chuckled and picked Keith up off the floor.

"You have a sleeping mask over your eyes." Lance pulled off the sleeping mask, and poked Keith's nose. Keith blushed.

"Oops."

Short right? I know, sorry, more will be on the way! Lances plan is coming along great too! Well anyway, thank you for reading! You all are lovely, stay lit, and have a beautiful day!