Chapter 10

The sound of a piano was echoing through his apartment..

I fluttered my eyes open,and it was still night..

Vincent wasnt laying next to me as the bedroom door was open..

I stood up,wrapping the bedsheet around my body as i started walking out of the room and i noticed that the bedsheet was kind of long,making it seem like a long white dress..

I ignored it and started walking down the stairs carefully,as the sound of the piano was getting closer..

I peeked from the wall and saw his figure sitting there,his eyes closed as his hands were dancing on the keys of the piano,playing something slow,and sad..

I slowly walked towards him,not wanting to interrupt him..

His eyes opened and looked at me,but he didnt stop playing the piano..

I gave a small smile as i walked close to him,making him stop..

(Y/N):why this sad playing?

My hand rested on his shoulder, making him slightly flinch..

I slowly pulled my hand away,as his eyes looked down..

(Y/N):what were those cuts?

Vincent:nothing for you to worry about..

I slightly frowned,and my hand reached to rest on his shoulder again..

(Y/N):but i want to-!

He grabbed both of my wrists,making me sit on his lap..

Vincent:i said nothing to worry about..

I slightly gulped,feeling his large cold fingers running on my skin..

He pulled me for a kiss and i couldnt resist as i kissed back..

His hands removed the bedsheet around me and picked me up,wrapping my legs around his waist..

Vincent:lets go back to bed~

I blushed a bit as he leaned in again,kissing me with more passion..

~~

I fluttered my eyes open as the sunlight gently hit my eyes,making me smile softly..

I checked the time and it was 7 am..

I turned to Vincents side and saw him peacefully sleeping..

I sighed with a smile building up on my lips..

My hand reached for his face,wanting to caress his cheek but,i pulled back,not wanting to wake him up..

I slowly stood up,trying to find my clothes or something..

I saw his purple shirt laying on the floor and grabbed it with a smile..

I rushed downstairs,as my fingers buttoned it up..

I noticed my jacket and pulled out my phone,putting some music up to low/medium volume so Vincent wont wake up..

I moved around in the kitchen,getting the ingredients i wanted and the frying pan..

I smiled and moved my hips side to side as i slightly moved the frying pan,making the pancake jump a bit..

I pulled the frying pan away from the fire and turned around,almost getting a heart attack as Vincent was sitting there..

Vincent:you are very energetic this morning~

I slightly smiled and grabbed two plates..

(Y/N):you hungry?