Chapter 12

The doors of the elevator opened,and we were at the garage..

I saw different kind of cars and i cracked a small smile..

(Y/N):which one is yours?

He pulled out the car keys and smirked..

Vincent:all of them~

I rolled my eyes..

Of course..

He stopped at the last car,which was the same dark purple car from last night,and opened the door for me..

He started driving out of the garage and i just sat back and closed my eyes,as a relaxing music from the radio made me almost fall asleep..

I opened my eyes for a bit and glanced at him..

His white eyes looking in front of him on the road,as the veins on his hands and arms were visible..

His small rat tail resting on his shoulder and made a small gulp,mading the Adams apple move a little..

And that jaw line..with the small facial hair under his chin and line..

He is truly irresistible..but i want to know more about him..and these scars..or should i say cuts..i want to know..

I turned to the side,facing the window and closed my eyes,letting the calm music relax me..

A bit later he stopped,and felt his large fingers pulling some of my hair behind my ear..

I fluttered my eyes open,and i came face to face with him..

Vincent:we are here..~

I took a look outside and,we werent outside of my apartment..

It was a forest.

It looked really pretty,and made me actually to get out of the car and go for a walk..

He got out of the car and I got out too,slowly following him behind..

His hands slided inside his jeans pockets as mine were slowly going inside my jackets pockets..

It was so silent between us.

I could hear the birds singing as our shoes will pressed against the dead leaves on the ground,making a  crunching sound..

I deciced to take some courage and ask him,i had so many questions but..the main one is..

(Y/N):how do you start doing this?

He fluttered his eyes a couple of times and looked in front of him..

Vincent:one of my mothers friends..

I tittled my head..

(Y/N):she..seduced you?

Vincent:i was 15..I was her submissive for 6 years..

My eyes went wide..

(Y/N):did anybody knew?like your brother or..

Vincent:none in my family knows..and Vendetta..works for her..

Poor guy..

Vincent:its like,a bulter to her..and hitman..so be careful with him..

I gave him a small nod..

(Y/N):and her name is..?

Vincent:Miss Brown..i will tell her about you..she will really like you..

I raised an eyebrow..

(Y/N):you still talk to her?

Vincent:on occasion..we are friends..

We suddenly got out of the forest and there was a beuatiful lake in front of us..

I smiled and we walked closer,until we were close on the edge..

Vincent:(Y/N),i know how you are feeling..

I turned around,my eyes meeting his..

Vincent:i have been in this situation..

I slightly crossed my arms as i looked down at my shoes,and then back at him..

(Y/N):what made you change your mind?

His lips curling up to that sexy smirk..

Vincent:by giving up control,i felt free..

I tittled my head in confusion..

Vincent:i felt free from responsibilities,from decisions..i felt safe..you will too,you will see..

I let out a deep sigh as i glanced at the crystal water of the lake..

I felt his hand cupping my cheek,turning me towards him,as his face was closer to mine..

Vincent:i never took anyone,in a car ride..never had sex in my own bed,never slept next to anyone..only you..

He cupped my other cheek as well as he leaned closer,softly pressing his soft purple lips against mine..

The feeling of him kissing me always makes me feel butterflies in my stomach..and his touch,will always make me feel that strong vibe,and that shiver down my spine..~

He slowly pulled away,pressing his forehead against mine as he looked into my eyes..

Vincent:lets drive you home..~

A small smile built on my lips,as we slowly started walking back to his car,with his hand gently grabbing mine,intertwining my fingers with his...