Chapter 21

It was Thursday night and i was sleeping at Vincent's place,so Mike can drive me the next day to the airport..

I heard the door opening,making me pull away from my dream world..

I didnt open my eyes as i just assumed that Vincent was checking on me..

I was about to go back to dreaming,until i felt him sitting beside me..

I kept pretending i was sleep,as i heard him sighing..

Vincent:the blue man and red woman gave me to adoption when i was still a baby..they told me that it was a huge mistake that they did that..and tried ti find me..until the age of 7 i was living with that couple that,they were in a big trouble..we were always moving so,they wont find them..they showed me love..they cared about me..one day,when i woke up i found them dead in the living room..the sight was horrible..to see the two people that have raised you with love..dead..a bloody mess..when my actual parents got me back,i..i didnt do anything..i couldnt eat or sleep..only two things changed me..when Vangel was born..and when Miss Brown introduced me to all this..she teached me some stuff and opened my mind to new things..even though the start with her wasnt the best..i still owe her..

He sighed deeply..

Vincent:i care about you so much..i don't want to lose another person that i love..it scares me even the fact that you are away from me..

He pressed his large hand against mine,and i pretended that i was slowly waking up..

Vincent:do you really have to go to (hometown name)?

I fluttered my eyes open,looking at him with sleepy eyes..

(Y/N):y-yeah,i really do..

I gave him a small smile,as he returned that smile as well..

~~

The taxi stopped outside my mothers house as i saw her standing there,smiling..

I got outside and rushed to her,wrapping my arms around her..

(M/N):welcome home sweetie..

I smiled and we pulled away,grabbing the suitcase,walking inside the house..

I walked inside my old room and i sighed with a smile..

(M/N):get yourself comfortable honey,dinner is almost ready!

I smiled and texted to Vincent,to tell him that i arrived safe and sound..

I walked to the kitchen and the smell of my favorite food made me sigh..

(M/N):can you help me chop some vegetables sweetie?

I smiled and nodded,grabbing the knife..

I started chopping some carrots,chatting a little bit with mom..

(M/N):so..how are things with Vincent?

I widen my eyes as i almost cut my finger..

(Y/N):w-with Vincent?

(M/N):yes..is everything okay now?

I looked down at the knife,putting it aside..

(Y/N):better check the food!

I smiled,turning around to the oven as i felt my mother's hand on my shoulder..

(M/N):(Y/N)..

I sighed,looking at her..

(Y/N):mom,everything is alright..

I rested my hand on hers..

(Y/N):i promise..

She gave me a smile and sighed..

(M/N):i want you happy my dear..

I wrapped my arms around her,giving her a warm hug..

~~

My eyes focused on the ceiling,as my body was laying on the bed..

I was missing him so much..

I turned my body towards my nightstand,looking at my phone resting on the Paper Towns book by John Green.. 

I grabbed my phone,going to my text messages with Vincent..

"Missing you,wish you were here.."

I sighed,sending the text and i got a quick reply..

"Me too love..having dinner with a friend tonight.."

I raised an eyebrow,sitting up..

"What friend?Miss Brown?.."

I waited for his reply,and i finally got it..

"Dont worry about it.."

I sighed out,frowning a bit..

I left my phone on the nightstand as i bit my botton lip nervously..

Dont worry about it..how am i suppose not to worry about it?!what if she tries to seduce him again?what if he goes back to her?i never saw her..but i am assuming that she is a beautiful woman..more beautiful than me..

I layed back down,small tears in my eyes..

What if he wants to go back to her because i am not enough for him or maybe because i havent signed yet and..

My thoughts were interrupted from my phone buzzing..

I sniffled a bit and looked at my phone,seeing Vincent calling me..

I left the phone to lay on the book as i snuggled with my pillow,trying to stop the tears...