Chapter 11

I wrapped a towel around my body as he wrapped it around his waist,walking to his bedroom..

I felt his large hand cupping my cheek,pulling me close for a soft kiss before pulling away again..

Vincent:do you trust me?

His burning white eyes didnt leave mine as i gave him a small nod..

Vincent:stay here..

I watched him as he walked to his walk-in closet..

He came back,holding a dark purple tie..

Wait,is the same tie that he was wearing on the day i met him..

He kissed me again,this time removing my towel making me slightly blush..

Vincent:give me your wrists..

I did,and he wrapped the tie around my wrists a bit tight..

He pinned me down on his bed,making me gasp a little as he pinned my tied hands above my head..

Vincent:hold them here..you understand?

I shyly nodded..

Vincent:tell me you understand..

(Y/N):i-i understand..

His lips curled up to that sexy smirk again and his lips started travelling on my body..

First going on the gap between my chest,and then slowly kissing lower..

It made me shiver,as i wanted to wrap my arms around him..

Without realising i lower my hands to his head but he pinned them again above my head..

Vincent:stay still..

His voice had a small hint of anger from the small disobedience..

His lips connected with my body again,making me slightly curl up my toes as he was kissing below my belly..

I could feel him smirking against my skin,as a small gasp of pleasure escaped my mouth..

Vincent:do you like that?~

I responded with a shaky moan,i couldnt speak as i could only enjoy the moment..

"Vincent!"

A female voice echoed from downstairs,making him slightly jolt up..

Vincent:shit!this is my mother..

He quickly unwrapped the tie around my wrists as i couldnt help but giggle..

Vincent:get dressed baby~

I laughed a bit as i looked around for my clothes and underwears..

I found my bra,underwear and my black jeans but i couldnt find my shirt..

He rushed out of the room as i just grabbed his purple shirt,wrapping the sleeves a bit up..

I walked out of the room and heard Mike talking..

Mike:he will be down soon,unless he is sleeping..

"Sleeping?at this hour?"

Her voice was calm,with a small hint of confusion..

Vincent:i am sorry..

I peeked a little and saw him giving a small nod to Mike as he walked away for a bit..