Chapter 16

The next day i woke up with a smile on my face as the sunlight illuminated in my room..

I sighed and looked at the ceiling,remembering last night with Vincent..

I wish he had slept with me..feel his body against mine..trace my fingers along those mysterious cuts..

I sighed and shifted around a bit,and then i finally stood up..

After breakfast and a quick shower,i was about to walk out from my room to go jogging,until i noticed from the corner of my eye the contract,laying on my desk..

I bit my bottom lip and grabbed it..

I need to finish reading it and come to a decision..

I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed,and turned to the page i was left reading it..

ACTIVITIES
16.The Submissive shall not participate in activities or any sexual acts that either party deems to be unsafe or any activities detailed in Appendix 2.17.The Dominant and the Submissive have discussed the activities set out in Appendix 3 and recorded in writing on Appendix 3 their agreement in respect of them.

SAFEWORDS
18.The Dominant and the Submissive recognize that the Dominant may make demands of the Submissive that cannot be met without incurring physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, or other harm at the time the demands are made to the Submissive. In such circumstances related to this, the Submissive may make use of a safeword (“The Safeword (s)”). Two Safewords will be invoked depending on the severity of the demands.

19.The Safeword “Yellow” will be used to bring to the attention of the Dominant that the Submissive is close to her limit of endurance.

20.The Safeword “Red” will be used to bring to the attention of the Dominant that the Submissive cannot tolerate any further demands. When this word is said the Dominant’s action will cease completely with immediate effect.

CONCLUSION
21.We the undersigned have read and understood fully the provisions of this contract. We freely accept the terms of this contract and have acknowledged this by our signatures below.

________________________The Dominant:  Vincent
________________________The Submissive: (Y/N) (L/N)

APPENDIX 1

RULES
Obedience:The Submissive will obey any instructions given by the Dominant immediately without hesitation or reservation and in an expeditious manner. The Submissive will agree to any sexual activity deemed fit andpleasurable by the Dominant excepting those activities which are outlined in hard limits (Appendix 2). She will do so eagerly and without hesitation.

Sleep:The Submissive will ensure she achieves a minimum of eight hours sleep a night when she is not with the Dominant.

Food:The Submissive will eat regularly to maintain her health and wellbeing from a prescribed list of foods (Appendix 4). The Submissive will not snack between meals, with the exception of fruit.

Clothes:During the Term the Submissive will wear clothing only approved by the Dominant. The Dominant will provide a clothing budget for the Submissive, which the Submissive shall utilize. The Dominant shall accompany the Submissive to purchase clothing on an ad hoc basis. If the Dominant so requires the Submissive shall during the Term wear adornments the Dominant shall require, in the presence of the Dominant and any other time the Dominant deems fit.