Chapter 15

Its been a week already and i havent talked to Vincent since he last emailed me..

Speaking of him..

Once i got back from jogging there was an email from him..

I took a large sip of water as i fixed my pony tail..

I clicked his email with a smile..

"Are you done with your research?"

I sighed..

To be honest,i havent read it all..there are also some appendixes that i need to check..

And i bet i will have a lot of questions and i need more time..

A small smirk built on my lips as i tapped my fingers gently against the keyboard..

I typed him an answer chuckling and sent it to him..

"Yeah and..it was nice knowing you.."

I hope he gets the joke..

I like teasing him..

I didnt get answer and bit my lip..

Maybe he is working..

I sighed and remembered that i needed to clean the house..

Damnit..why i have to do this..and where is Kate?!i havent seen her or talk to her in a while..she is always out jogging..

I slightly frowned and wore my headphones,having my music playlist playing as i started cleaning around..

~~

I danced to the music as i moved some clothes to my room,moving my hips to side to side..

I left the clothes on a chair and turned around,almost having a heart attack as Vincent was at the door frame,holding two wine glasses..

(Y/N):V-Vincent..

I removed my headphones,blushing a bit as he approached me..

Vincent:it was nice,knowing you..?

I chuckled a bit but his expression wasnt up for that..

He placed the two wine glasses on the nightstand,the one was filled with white wine and the other with ice cubes..

He pulled me closer to his body,pulling me out of my thoughts as i let out a small gasp..

His large fingers went to my pony tail,and tied it up a bit more tightly..

His fingers moved to my cheek,until his thumb pressed againt my bottom lip..

Vincent:let me show you how nice it was~

I blushed and he pinned me down on my bed,making me gasp..

He got on the top,as he pulled out something from his pocket..

It was his dark purple tie..

Vincent:is that what you really want? ~

I slightly bit my bottom lip,nodding,giving my wrists to him..