Chapter 3: THE START

"Jisoo! Jisoo-ya..HONG JISOO!!!"..

I was startled at the sound of my name. "What? What? What?!?!?", I surprisingly asked, turning my head to the direction of the person calling out my name.

I was shocked to see Yoon Jeonghan's face so close to mine. I blushed at the fact that I could almost hear his breath, and smell his heavenly scent.

"Why are you staring at me like that?", he asked, keeping his face close.

I suddenly turned away, cheeks still rosy pink from the close encounter with the angel.

"Was I staring at you?", I asked him calmly.

"Yes you were, and it's been like 10 minutes already", he replied.

Wait.. I couldn't remember staring at him for like 10 minutes already.

"Hani, did I? Really?".

"Yes, you did. You were staring at me with those tantalizing eyes of yours, Josh", Jeonghan said, smiling at me.

"Were you thinking about me?", he goofily said.

"No I wasn't thinking about you. It's just that..", I was stammering, looking for words to complete what I am trying to say. "It's just that I don't know what to do right now".

"Are you sure you are not thinking about me? Okay then.", he replied.

In all honesty, I was quite unsure as to what I was really thinking about during that time. But one thing was for certain. I WAS really looking at Jeonghan that time.

And I was wondering how on earth did I become friends with an angel.