Chapter 10: THE MORNING AFTER

The rain is pouring hard like crazy. It has been like this for an hour. 

"Hey, you've been staring at him for so long. Why don't you just go out there instead and comfort him?"

" You have done enough. Stop fooling him."

" You never even gave him reasons why.."

" Yoon Jeonghan.. "

" Yoon Jeonghan.."

" Yoon Jeonghan.. "

" Uhummmmm..", Jeonghan fumbled as he turned over to where the voice was.

" Yoon Jeonghan.. I'm sorry. I never should have left you..",  the voice whispered.

Jeonghan froze. staring at the owner of that voice.

" Jisoo? Jisoo?!",  he could not believe what he was seeing.

Jisoo was standing in front him, half-naked, with his wet shirt dangling from his right shoulders.

Jeonghan couldn't stop staring. The man in front of him was like a beautiful piece of art, like a marble statue where drops of rain can't even coat his porcelain skin. 

" Hi. I'm sorry it took me long to apologize for what I have done earlier. I should not have left you hanging." , he said.

As he was speaking, Jeonghan moved forward and did what he could have done earlier.

He hugged Jisoo. And it was not just any hug. it was an embrace that means everything to him.

As tears slowly started falling from his eyes, Jeonghan whispered into Jisoo's ears.

" I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you.",  he said.

Jisoo just stood there, without moving an inch. It was as if he never wanted to let go of Jeonghan's embrace. He stood still, and finally, after breathing heavily, he looked at the face of the angel that he has loved for so long.

And out of nowhere, his lips landed on Jeonghan's.

I LOVE YOU. "

**************************************************************