Chapter 10.1 : REALITY

..... " I LOVE YOU." ........

" I love you Jeonghan. I always have.", Jisoo whispered as he lifted his lips away from his.

And just as he looked at Jisoo with all the affection he can give, his tears fell.

" I've always wanted to hear that from you." , he finally said, smiling.

" Yoon Jeonghan.." 

" Yoon Jeonghan.."

Jeonghan just kept smiling.

" YOON JEONGHAN!!!!"

He froze, and stared at the voice. 

His mouth formed an "O", and just as he was realizing it, the voice was already on top of his head.

BANG!

A book fell down on his desk. And he now realizes that Jisoo was gone, and he was inside a classroom.

He cupped his "O" mouth with his right hand.

" Yoon Jeonghan, are you daydreaming again in my class?"

He looked up, and saw that his music professor was looking sternly at him,.

" Uhm, no Professor Kye, I was not.".  Phew, he found an answer to his question.

" Then can you kindly tell me what you were doing smiling there like a fool with your lips puckered up???",  Professor Kye asked.

OMG.. Did I really pucker up my lips???

Jeonghan felt embarrassed. He kept thinking about the right answer that he can give with regards to his actions.

He finally spoke. 

" Professor Kye, I was silently whistling a tune in my head. I was smiling because it felt like I could produce this certain tune and turn it into a composition." , he proudly said.

The professor looked at him puzzingly.

" Lee Minhyuk, did the two of you went somewhere last night? It seems your partner here still has a hangover", Professor Kye asked Minhyuk, who was seated two rows in front of where Jeonghan was. 

" I apologize. We slept late last night. It was Woozi's birthday. We watched a musical and got stuck in traffic on the way home." , Minhyuk said.

Jeonghan looked at Minhyuk. 

He was at loss for words. He then realized that he had been dreaming the same dream for over a year now.