Two! Seeing Him Again

"Most of these niggas think they be mackin', but they be actin..Who they attractin' with that line, "What's your name, what's your sign"?..-Notorious B.I.G

|Trish|

Not Trisha, Trishie, or Trishele. I hate when disrespectful niggas bring it upon themselves to correct my name. My mommy named me Trish so call me Trish. Dang how hard is that?

I am 5 foot even and am fully black. Hoes love claiming to be 2/3 Cherokee with a splash of Puerto Rican. Lord I can't begin to explain how much I hate America nowadays.

I have jet black hair that stops below my shoulders and I cut it myself every three months. I am 20 and a Taurus babies, so please excuse my attitude. Kidding, I just don't give a fuck.

I am from Indianapolis, but was raised in Decatur, Georgia since I was six. I love the A lord knows I do.

I've seen every celebrity who isn't smoking work. Actually, that nigga Mike Epps was at Greenbriar mall not to long ago.

Nawl, let me stop. See y'all, my sense of humor is fucked up. Females nowadays have forgotten how to just have some down to earth fun. I'm not with talking about folks and acting like I can afford the cheesy crust every time I go to Papa John's. I consider myself a dark skin, and dark skins have major love for the cheese creesy.

Lord, I wish you would allow a sister to ditch these hoes and go home and order two large pepperoni, sausage and bacon pizzas with the cheesy crust.

Anyway, It was a cool ass Friday and I was still in Nap with my girls to close our summers. Most of us lived in Atlanta for school. I and my best friend Jayla go to Clark Atlanta University, and my sister Chrysanthemum, Chrys for short, and our girl Kiya go to Emory. Why my mommy named her that is beyond me, but I don't know any other hoe with that name.

We had went downtown to Circle Center Mall earlier and were headed to the little condo we rent every summer.

We had picked up a flyer for this live ass party at 'Teflon'. I wasn't too excited because I was use to Ga clubs. Boa, if you don't go to T.I's 'Club Crucial' at least once in your life.....well I just don't know.

"I heard that Tyga wannabe, D is supposed to be hosting this party tonight. It's his little birthday bash" Kiya spoke up. She loved coming home to Nap a lot more than I did. She knew drug dealers, and young niggas in gangs who we all use to know from around the way.

Kiya was in it much deeper than any of us though. She wasn't pushing, but her pops entire family ran most of the west side of town. She knew trap spots, officers, judges, etc. I didn't understand why she always came back with this expensive ass education she was paying for herself.

I guess there really isn't any place like home for that woman.

"I'm not even going to ask how your little ass knows that and we just got the flyers an hour ago" Jayla smiled at her. "Girl boo, my baby mama's connects make sure we only go to the coldest and livest spots" my sister Chrys yelled coming out of the bathroom with nothing on but a towel only big enough to fit her itty bitty self. Chrys was 4'11 at 19 years old and was the prettiest dark skin thing I had ever known. I loved my little sister. She was my best friend and partner in crime and we had always been this way.

" Hoe, put some clothes on" Jayla yelled making me shake my head and head to the bathroom laughing at my best friend and little sister. Jayla was a Junior in law school and I was a sophomore. Most of the people we had entered college with had fucked up either financially or academically their freshman year, so we hit it off.

I took the towel off of my head and brushed my hair with my black and gold white girl brush with crosses all over it. I opened my mirror and set my flatirons on the sink and turned them on. As I waited for them to get hot, everyone busted into my bathroom.