Eight! How It All Started

| Trish |

" I don't even know where Black was."

Jayla was telling me about her day leading to her plane ride back to the A. " That Coco is still on the move."

I thought to myself shaking my head.

I had picked her up from Hartsfield-Jackson International around 5 pm. We ate a small lunch and then continued en-route to my place to get ready for the party at Dre's place.

I had a nice sized loft down on Peachtree Street.

"What about Big Homie?" I asked Jayla. She looked up at me with a smirk. "The nigga is still the same. He'll never quit trapping so I'm done trying to persuade him." She said. Jay was on my bed still in her towel applying that Aspen lotion she loves so much. I'm more of a Japanese Cherry Blossom type of girl myself!

Big Homie was Jayla's first love and was considered the king of the west side by a small few. He loved that girl, and after she left for school, they became real close friends. She was his ride or die no matter how much she hated to admit it. His two sisters, two brothers, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother loved her. He had been shot at a gas station on 16th street last month, but was back to work the next day. Jayla knew he wouldn't stop now, at the top of his game, but we both worried about him even more this last year. The game was getting crazy for any and everyone involved in Indianapolis.

I snapped out of my thoughts as the two of us got ready. Jay was sporting a grey, off the shoulder sweatshirt with cheetah printed sleeves that read 'Meow', gold leggings and cheetah print red bottom Louboutins. I put on an off the shoulder, black sweatshirt that read 'ForEver' in grey, with some black denim skinny jeans, and my black studded Anouk pumps by Jimmy Choo.

We blasted Hot Chelle Rae's newest hit, 'Tonight' as I googled directions to the spot. 30 minutes later, we pulled up to a house the size of Queen Elizabeth's castle. The entrance was a gate that went around the entire house. After getting through, you had to take a 10 minute drive through the tennis courts and other sports fields before you could see the front door. Yeah, this nigga is going to have to cough up some gas money.

We jumped out of the car and the valet at the door sped off down the driveway before I stepped off the pavement. We made it up the steps and before Jay could knock, it was flung open.

"Beautiful, and Beautiful" Adrian's goofy self stated with his hands open for a hug. I chuckled as Jayla lightly clapped.

"Beautiful,...and beautiful, clever, very clever" she stated and then walked through the threshold. I stepped in beside her. I noticed Dre shaking his head, smirking as he shut the door. Hugless.

"First.." Jayla began her rant. "Nope, wheres that sexy ass brother of yours, he's gone get a mouthful too" she continued looking around. I spotted Dominic out of the corner of my eye, but he must have heard Jay, because he started speed walking out of the foyer.

"Turn around Mr. Hudson" I spoke slowly. I turned facing his direction as he stopped and slowly did the same. I smiled as he looked scared at an awaiting Jayla who had the collar of Dre's shirt.

"First.." she spoke slowly and smoothly with a grin playing at her lips. "I'll need money to fill my tank back up. I thought we we're driving to Obama's personal weed compound out in the hills somewhere". I laughed lowly at that one because she honestly believes that man has a Mary Jane compound somewhere.

" And second.." I began, and the three of them turned to look at me "That valet took my car so fast, I didn't even get my foot out the door. I think I need two weeks paid vacay off, a hunerd stacks medical bill money, and a private dance session with Breezy" I stated seriously.