Four! Dominic's Past..

"Bad bitches got you feelin' great; Looked at my CEO like CEO let's get this cake, baby"- Boosie

|Dominic|

Summer 2011...

I'm a hood nigga; I stay on my grind; My hustle is tight;

So I try to keep niggas with that same type of mind frame around me.

Well, this nigga Dre, was making me think he was one crazy type of nigga.

"..so, long story short, that hoe ass nigga actually thought I was lying." he said to me as we cruised down Peachtree street. I looked up from my 2nd generation iPhone and glared at him from the passengers seat.

" I know what you're thinking ma nigga, but.." Dre started only to be interrupted by me. "Shut up real fast bruh.. " I stopped him calmly. I knew my tone of voice was scaring him.

I spoke again.

"So what you're trying to tell me is one, you ran in this mans' moms crib.." I starred at him and sat up before I continued.

"And two, you dropped his brothers head off at his main chicks spot...in a duffle bag?" I asked him questioningly.

He smiled. "I'm serious about what I do big bruh, and that means making these niggas know".

"Making them know what nigga" I chuckled shaking my head. He picked up the blade from under his seat, and said "That big Dre don't play with these hoes". I laughed and shook my head at him.

Me and Dre were more than niggas. This was my brother before we even knew we were related. We grew up in the same hood out East, and our moms were real tight. My pops always stopped by the neighborhood 3 times a week. We would go to the park and hoop, or go out to eat, or sometimes just chill at his house outside of town.

One day when he was coming to get me to go hooping in his old hood, Dre's mama, Marnesha happened to be in the kitchen with my moms. They had been talking about something all morning. I was sent to my room. I would have been with Adrian, but he was at his uncle's house for the weekend. I was 8.

"Wassup my lil man?" my dad said when he finally arrived, shaking up with me. I smiled and told him I was gonna grab some water and we could go. I was in the garage deep freezer when I heard them talking.

"So y'all still ain't told em'? " my daddy's voice muffled. "Shut the fuck up Jay, you know this is big shit for some kids nigga " Ms. Marnesha said to him. "Hoe please. Yo trickin ass had a deadline to tell him however you wanted to. Now I'm gone do it.". I walked to the car and waited for my dad to walk out of the house. My momma screamed my name from behind the screen door and smiled. "Dang, you really must not love me no more". I laughed and ran to give her a hug. I loved my mommy more than anyone in the world. I looked up and she had tears streaming down her face.

I immediately got worried. She could see the worry on my face and smiled. "Relax lil boy, you worry about yo lil momma too much". She was right. I was only eight but I wasn't stupid. Moms wasn't just bad, she was beautiful. 5'2 with long, real hair. She wasn't skinny, but real thick with the most beautiful smile I've yet to see anyone compete with. "Your daddy wants to talk to you alright? " I said yes ma'am and was about to make my way back into the house when she stopped me. "I love you so much baby, you know that don't you? " I got worried again "Yes ma'am, where are you going? ". She laughed " Oh no where, we together fa life right? ". I Said yes and she dapped me like an OG and we both laughed. She scooted me into the house.

Long story short, that day I learned my moms wasn't my moms, but my dads sister and my aunt. Ms. Marnesha was actually moms. I came to find out Dre wasn't just my brother, but my fraternal twin. Moms couldn't handle both of us being so young and didn't want us separated. So she and her best friend, my mom or now aunt Tamika moved next to each other with money from pops and had us still grow up together.

Nothing really changed that day tho except I wasn't treated like an only child anymore. I still stayed with moms and never really got accustomed to calling Marnesha moms, shit I already had one. She didn't care though. Her and moms had discussed this years earlier. Me and Dre got even closer that day though. Pops made sure all three of us spent more time together and we were thick as muthafucking thieves from then on. I never thought of my mom as my aunt and never would. She devoted her life to me and I wasn't even her son.

I love my biological mom to though cause she's still my crazy ass aunt Nesha. Don't worry y'all gone see. Don't say I ain't warn y'all though....

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey Love's! I dedicated this to one of the most inspirational Urban writers or writers in general. I'm mad she's not writing on here anymore though, but I still got love for her lol ^_^

Love Y'all