Three! The Bar Scene (Short chapter)

"But I'm still on you, I'm still on you; My drink spilled on me, while I feel on you; I'm saying..." - J.Cole

| Trish |

I broke the trance this beautiful man had me in. "Let's head to the bar before you start something we both know you can't finish in here" I said removing his hands from below my waist.

We walked to the bar and I realized one of the bartenders was Adrian; Dominic's brother. I should've known they owned this club. I had fell for the nigga back when I was at Georgia Tech, but did some foul shit to graduate...

'Panoramic' by Sage the Gemini came on just as D sat down and Adrian, who was bartending, slick ass was about to come down to us. I was silently praying his smart ass still couldn't recognize me. It had been only two years though.

I hopped up pulling this skin tight thing down and grabbed D 's collar as he started starring at me pull my dress down. I shook my head and smiled, niggas are so predictable.

We made it to the dance floor back by VIP and started dancing. Jayla was still flirting with one of his friends.

*************************************************************************************************************

| Dominic |

I was smiling at her as she sashayed that ass to the bar. I looked down for the bartender when I saw my nigga Adrian making some broads drinks; How the hell did he leave VIP so fast?

I was about to shout his name as I sat down when Trish stood up pulling down that perfect dress that hugged her curves in ALL the right places, ya heard!

As I was watching her, she smiled, grabbed my collar pulling me to the dance floor saying

"Let me show you how a ATL shawty flaunt er' shit." Does this girl ever sit down at the club!?

She was looking more and more familiar by the hour, but I couldn't remember her for shit..I knew Adrian would probably know her.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it's short

Like and comment loves *^_^

Next chapter is ready when y'all are!

On Nation I'm going to need y'all to comment and stuff though lol