Thirteen! The Truth

"To give someone a piece of your heart...Is worth more than all the wealth in the world" - Michael Jackson

|Trish|

Adrian and I had been officially going out for three weeks today. I wasn't making a big deal out of it, but apparently, this was the longest relationship he had been in since his last relationship from high school. I still didn't have all the details, but D was filling Jayla in occasionally and she was filling me in.

I didn't want to bring any bad memories up to Dre yet.

Jay and Dominic had been together for about two weeks, and for this reason alone she was still here.

Not in Indianapolis, where she had a house, car, and job.

Nope. She was in Atlanta.

With D.

All day, everyday.

"Nigga!"

I yelled after hitting a sleeping Jayla in her chest. She had came to my house around 8 in the morning. I didn't understand why she never just spent the night with the man, but I knew she wasn't use to the couple stuff. They did everything else couples due though.

Dates, going to his little private parties, sex. The two were definitely getting busy, because the girl had butt dialed me too many times, getting caught in the act.

"4!!!" she screamed waking up and looking around wildly. I stepped back.

"Nigga what? Get up. It is 1 in the afternoon, and I'm going to the mall. Come on." I said grabbing my phone from my pocket and sitting on the edge of her bed. She groaned and rolled onto her back.

"Man, why I have a dream that I was Patrick from Spongebob sitting in Mrs. Puff's class?" she said rubbing her eyes.

I started laughing, a little too loudly. "What the hell is D feeding you girl.." I shook my head at her before checking Instagram at the new likes on the picture I posted of me and Dre in a dress shop in Little Five Points last night. I smiled at the 200+ likes before checking the faces of users I didn't know.

I couldn't tag my boo because he didn't have a page. He had actually no social media apps except Twitter. I was kind of glad too. This made sure no old hoes were lurking. I trusted him though, just to an extent.

WE knew each other well enough, but he was a Hudson. He could grab any chick he wanted.

After a quick scroll, I saw a name that was definitely not one of my followers.

I clicked her picture and read her biography.

@_thatL0velyTee

Tra'Nell fa short y'all

#Young

#Trill

#Scorpi0

Follow a trill bitch when ya see 0ne hoes ^_*

That face at the end was scary as hell. She wasn't private and seemed around my age. She was light and had a few tattoos in odd places. I wasn't one to lurk, so I was just going to return the like and get off chicks' page until I saw a picture of her and Dominic.

He wasn't my dude, but he was like my brother and dating my best friend, I had the right to see who she was.

I kept scrolling and didn't really see anymore of them.

But I saw a hell of a lot with her and Adrian.

My Adrian

Her and Adrian at the Zoo.