Chapter 7

The Other Side
Chapter 7

Kele looked at her brother in disbelief. She was in the middle of playing Counter Strike when Kino brought up the topic—Wooseok's party.

"I'm not going there!"

Kino rolled his eyes. He probably got it from her. Kele smiled a little and just quick at the thought while his brother wasn't looking at her.

"What about this, I'll lend you fifteen bucks for your BTOB and you come to the party?"

That's a good bargain. Kele hesitated for a while. Her motto is "Anything for BTOB" but it's wavering right now.

"No." She replied.

Kino's jaw dropped. He might haven't expected that. "WHY!"

"JUSTㅡNO."

"Thirty bucks?"

Her eyes widened. "Why are you so desperate to make me come?"

"Because your social life is too sad."

"I'm not sad!" She said defensively.

"Okay, maybe you're not. But you need a wider social circle."

"You're insane. Leave me alone."

"C'mon, what about that limited edition thing?"

Kele eyed her brother. Yeah, what about the limited edition photobook?

"Am I gonna be forced to body roll there? Because I'm sure as hell not gonna do that."

Kino laughed. "Of course not!"

"Will there be drunk pervert guys stalking me around—"

"Your point of view for a party is ridiculous."

"Well, it's what I read in books."

"Don't just read about them in books or watch them in movies. Start experiencing life in real world."

"I do and it sucks."

"C'mon, lil sis."

Kele took a deep breath. "Can you make sure I won't be on the front page of Hot School Gossips?"

"Of course! Wait, haven't you checked the site? I asked them to take that down."

Her jaw dropped. "You did? Really?"

Kino nodded as if it was nothing. "So, you coming to the party or not?"

She grinned, feeling touched that her brother actually made an act to defend her. "Deal."

Kino smiled. "Okay, I'll notify Wooseok."

Kele felt it again—that her heart jumped by the sound of his name but she ignored it. "Thirty bucks."

Her brother frowned. "I know."

»»※««

Kele has never been bullied in her whole life but when she was walking to the hallways the next day, someone suddenly put her foot on Kele's way which she didn't notice because her soul was still away from her body and her mind was flying away. It's so early in the morning and she's here being made fun of.

Kele tripped, but luckily, she managed to make her elbows stand against the cold hard floor or else, her nose would really flatten. She sighed when they laughed.

"That's right. Know your place. You're down there and Hongseok is on the upper part. You guys don't match—"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"