Chapter 15

Kele looked worse than any zombie in Train to Busan when she saw herself the next morning with her frizzy hair, pale lips and dark eyebags.

She couldn't sleep last night.
Heck, she probably spent hours smiling, tossing and turningㅡsquealing out of the blue.

It was so hard for her to get up from bed and face another day of schoolㅡbut remembering Wooseok makes her excited to go all of a sudden.

»»※««

It's another day that Kele has to deal with all the squealing now that the awesome five are coming, but this time, she feels differentㅡshe felt like she wanted to squeal and get crazy with them but she sat quietly on her chair, trying to do the forgotten math homework from yesterday.

"Shinwoooon oppa!"

"Kino-yahhhh! Kino oppa!"

And then there was a popping sound. Kele tilted her head and saw a confetti. Her jaw dropped when she saw a banner saying, "Welcome back, Kino".

"Heol."

"Daebak." Seunghee commented beside her.

"Did he save the world in his past life?" asked Seungyeon. "Aish, why won't these girls move aside. I can't see my Changgu." She said with a sigh.

Kele was about to look away when she caught a glimpse of Wooseok. Fortunately, he's tall enough to be seen despite those girls crowding them.

"Wooseok oppa!" Someone called out, but his eyes were locked on hers and when he smiled at her, Kele's heart launched like a rocket. She smiled back, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"What was that?" asked Seunghee.

"Did Wooseok just smile at me?" Seungyeon asked that made Kele chuckle.

"No, he smiled at Kele. Duhh," Yeeun commented.

Seunghee and Seungyeon's eyes moved to her. "Yah"

"Yah"

"What?"

Without answering her question, the two looked at Wooseok who was still looking at her and then back to their friend.

"Oh my goodnessㅡ" Seungyeon exclaimed. "This is the biggest plot twist in the history of our friendship, unless Changgu finally asks me out."

"What?" Kele asked, trying to focus on her homework.

"Girl," Seunghee said. "details."

"No details."

"Yes details."

"Seunghee."

"Kele."

"No."

"Yes."

"We're friends." She told them.

"Shut up. Didn't you see the way he looked at you?" Seungyeon hissed.

"Stop it. I don't want to create false assumptions."

"Ah! So you do like him?" asked Seunghee.