Chapter 12

Past is past
Chapter 12

"We're here, I guess." Wooseok said, stepping on the brakes.

They're both surprised to find themselves in front of a night event. There was a stage meters away from them and lots of chairs in front of it, also lots of people.

"What is this?" Kele asked beside him, still holding the box in her arms.

"Look there," He said, pointing at the sign board near the stage. "Dance festival." He read.

"Oh," She muttered. "Let's go find Eunbin."

And they mixed in with the crowd.

»»※««

Eunbin bit her thumb's nail while standing backstage, waiting for Kino. There's only one performer left before her but she's still in her jeans and t-shirt.

She doesn't feel good about it. She could hear the beating of her heart like it's the ticking of the clock. And that is why she almost got a heart attack when her mom's assistant called her.

"Eunbin-ah!"

"Oh... you scared me..." She said nervously.

"You have to get dressed!"

"I will. I'm just waiting for someone."

"We don't have much time, Eunbin-ah."

"I know... just... give me a little more time." She said helplessly.

He promised he'll come. He won't let her down.

Yesterday, while Eunbin and Kino were looking for a dress she could wear at the contest, she stopped and faced him, frowning.

"Yah!"

"What?" Kino asked, a little surprised.

"Make sure you come to my performance tomorrow."

He snorted and pulled her in his arms. "You think I'll miss that?"

She smiled and shyly pulled away just a little. "Promise me." She said. "We practiced so hard for this. I don't want you to miss it."

Kino was her dance instructor and they practiced for this event for months even before they started dating.

"I promise." He said smiling. "How about this? I'll take the dress you'll pick at home and I'll bring it to you on the day of the performance. That way, you'll be sure I'll be coming."

"Hmph," She said, smiling now. "Good idea."

He reached for her hand and hold it with his. "Let's go."

Eunbin wasn't really a dancer, but her mom wanted her to learn and pursue it. She met Kino in a dance festival. She didn't think twice about his skillsㅡhe's a real performer. To make the long story short, she approached him first and asked him to train her. Of course, Kino declined, saying he wasn't in the position to teach her because he's no professional.

But they met again in a dance class where he'd set a good example of a real dancer and Eunbin had just gotten her ankle sprained for all the twisting moves she practiced all night long so she sat in the corner, watching him. And by the end of the class, he approached her and everything started there.