\Ugly Talk/

Year 4-

"Remember, guys. This is our last chance. Tomorrow is the final game of the season. We have to win." James said, racking his hand through his hair.

"There is nothing to worry about, Potter," Aurora gave a wry grin. "We're 450 points ahead of Slytherin. Even if we do lose, which we won't, we're the best team in Hogwarts, Slytherin can't beat us unless they have both Albus and Leonard Snart (does anyone see that DC Flash reference? ;) who are both in the infirmary from suffering at the hands of an explosive dung bomb from the dangerous three." Aurora finished crossing her arms.

(The dangerous three are Fred and Roxanne Weasley and Selene Beliveau.)

"Perfect, we might actually have a shot this year." Scorpius Malfoy joked with the Slytherin Quidditch who were walking onto the quidditch field.

Scorpius Malfoy was Albus Potter's best friend, who James may have had a grudge against until Scorpius pushed him out of harms way in Hogsmeade when the cliff he was on was about to go through a rockslide. "You saved my life, Malfoy! Or should I call you Scorpius? You deserve the right. I can't injure myself before a quidditch match. Thank you!" James had rambled while picking up Scorpius, who had fallen. Aurora smiled at the memory. Even she couldn't be mean to a kid who's worst deed was making the wrong potion.

"We wanted to announce that we have Leonard and Albus back on the team. Don't want to surprise you on the field." Scorpius said, offering a smile. "That's exactly what we want to do," Snart grumbled, displease showing very clearly on his face. "How are we going to win if we give our only disadvantage?" "We have an excellent team! That's our advantage! We have you, Leonard, who is an amazing beater, Eobard, a beater's who's hits always meet their spot, me, a good chaser, Albus, a fantastic seeker, Mavis, a fabulous chaser, Tammi, a wonderful chaser, and Frank, a keeper who does wonders." Scorpius pointed at everyone he complimented. Albus took a bow at hearing his name.

"Thanks, for the heads up." August said shoving his hands into his pockets.

"We all know the reason Scorpius came down here was to see Rose." Albus whispered to James and Aurora with a grin. They sneaked a glance at Scorpius who was staring at Rose with hopefulness, who in return turned up her nose in defiance, shunning Scorpius.

"She'll break her shell eventually." Aurora said, eager to see them as a couple.

"Yeah," James snorted. "Eventually."

>>>>

Aurora sat with Noor in the common room, dangling her legs over the side of the chair. 

"Can you believe that James is making us practice 4 times a week?! He doesn't have to worry, we've been winning the Quidditch Cup every year, we're not going to lose this year. Plus it's only February." Aurora complained.

"That I can believe." Noor said as she flipped through the pages of her book.

"It's exhausting, really. He thinks that we want to get out of bed at the crack of dawn! 'Oh, yes, Prince James, I would love to spend some of my personal time for our team with unneeded extra effort!'" Aurora complained.

"That's not nice, Aurora." Noor reprimanded.

"Oh, it's not like he's going to be hearing our conversation. He'll be too busy caressing the quaffle." Aurora said, smirking. "Anyways," Aurora stood up. "I've got a game to win."

If only she knew what was in store for her the next day.

(Short chapter, I know. But I'm already working I the next chapter, Which will be a lot longer, so no worries! I hope you all have an amazing day. See you soon!)- Shanz