\The Quidditch Match/

"Get up, get up!" Noor said as she attempted to wake Aurora up. Aurora groaned as she turned over in her covers.

"You have a quidditch match in 7 minutes." Noor said as she walked away to her own bed.

Aurora sat straight up like a plastic doll.

She turned to Noor before running into the bathroom. "And you didn't bother telling me this because..?"

"Because I went and got you some breakfast. Also you work better under pressure." She said as she showed her a tray of full of fruits and oatmeal and more. "I deserve a best friend award." Noor thought out loud.

"Trust me you deserve it," Aurora said after jumping out of the bathroom and trying to shimmy into her robes for the game. "Though I don't think I can finish all of that." She added.

"That's why you're only going to eat the banana and this protein bar. Slytherin has always been easy to defeat. This match should only take roughly 15 minutes then you can come back and finish the breakfast. Banana and bar should give you enough energy to stay on the broom. I mean, you're not doing any heavy physical work so you'll be fine." Noor talked all in but a minute and then placed the food in Aurora's hands.

"I don't know what I would do without you." Aurora said between mouthfuls.

"You have four minutes left." Noor announced glancing at her watch.

>>>>>>

"Sorry I'm late." Aurora said running up to her team. She stopped and clutched her side.

"Cramps." She winced. Running all over Hogwarts was strenuous and her and running didn't get along too well.

"You're only 2 minutes late," Rose said, impressed. "You've broken your own record."

Aurora gave a playful grin response.

"Come on guys, this is our last chance at winning the cup. We may be ahead, but we don't know what Slytherin have up their sleeve. Just because Scorpius is the captain doesn't mean he won't push his team to win. Be prepared and be ready." James issued. There was something that just seemed...off. He wasn't giving his million dollar smile and he always did, instead, there was something that was nagging him. Aurora wondered what it could be. She decided she would take matters into her own hands.

As the group parted, she walked over to him.

"Hey, Potter, is everything ok? Did someone rub you the wrong way? If they did, they'll have to face me. Who was it, I'll-." Aurora started before James cut her off.

"In fact, someone did say something to me." James said pointedly, his tone steadily growing cold.

"Who was it? Who-" Auroa once again started before James once again cut her off.

"It was this girl. She was complaining about how often I made her and the quidditch team get up so early 4 times a week. The nerve of this girl." James shook his head and continued. "I made her take out her personal time for unneeded extra effort. I guess it's because I am the Prince, after all. Would you believe it?" James barked a harsh laugh.

Realization dawned on Aurora and soon guilt washed over her. "Oh God, James I'm so so sorry, I-." She started to plead.

"Save it." James gave her a bitter look. "I have a game to win." And he walked away with his broom waiting for Madam Hooch's whistle to begin the game.

Aurora had never felt so terrible. The only feeling similar to what she was feeling at the moment was when she participated in one of Selene's pranks on an unexpecting student leaving a very remorseful Aurora and that event wasn't even close to what she was going through.

She walked to the quidditch line and waited for Madam Hooch's whistle along with the other players.

>>>>>>>

Aurora leaned against her broom and took a quick evaluation of the field. So far, Gryffindor was ahead of Slytherin with 130 points. If Slytherin caught the snitch, they would win with 20 points ahead of Gryffindor. Slytherin had definitely sharpened up on their skills, taking all the rest by surprise. 

Aurora glanced at James and admired his figure while he attentively flew between the goals, eyes out for any chasers who were aiming for his goals. As irritating as James was, it wasn't hard to see that he definitely wasn't bad looking. With his lean body, relaxed posture, and carefree hair (that was perfect in every way). He was a figure in school that all the girls and boys ran after.

Guilt washed over her as she remembered the words she had said about him only the night before. How would she ever make it up to him again?

 Deciding to worry about it later she concentrated on the game as she flew around the field and aiming at Slytherin players who had the ball in their hands.  And with every aim, she met her shot.

As she scanned the field, something caught her eye. Or someone. As James was soaring around the goal post, guarding it, she noticed two figures enclosing him with him unaware. As she got closer she noticed it was Snart and Eobard Thawne. With their bats held high above and ready to strike. 

Without a second thought, Aurora pushed her Firebolt 250 faster than what she thought was capable. Before anyone could see what was happening she pushed James out of the area of possible injury and before she could get out and fly away as well, a sudden, heavy dull thud on both sides of her head resonated throught her skull. 

Everything was fogging up and turning blurry. 

Stars swam in her vision.

That's when it all turned black.

That's when she fell.

"Rora!"