\Boredom/

This is a short filler chapter featuring my version of the 'Golden Trio' and I hope you enjoy. Better and longer chapters are on the way. I hope you enjoy. -Shanz

"I thought this would taste better to be honest." Aurora said as she glumly stared at her macarons or what was left of it. The macarons stared back at her, lumpy and brown. Nothing like the pink and full macarons she envisioned.

"It's not that bad. It's actually quite tasty. Just not very visually appealing." Noor said as she scrutinized the tray before her.

"Tell me how you're French and can't even bake french macarons right? After your third try?"

James questioned as he stared at her in wonder, bent over the tabletop on the bar stool in Aurora's kitchen.

Aurora frowned before hitting him in the chest with a large macaron.

"Ow!" He rubbed his chest. "That hurt."

Aurora rolled her eyes. "That was the point."

He picked up the macaron and threw it back at her, landing squarely on her nose.

"Merlin!" She clutched her nose before her face broke out into a smile.

She picked up four random macarons off the sheet and prepared to throw.

"Oh it's on."

\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\

It was a full on battle three minutes later and Noor sat in the corner away from the mess, throwing random pieces of popcorn when one missed a shot at the other.

"No! That was such a perfect shot! How did you miss that?" She threw a popcorn at James as he hid from Aurora.

"Bad James."

"I'm trying my best!"

"Well that's not good enough."

Aurora laughed triumphantly.

"Oh hush, you're not much better."

Noor threw a popcorn piece at her.

"You were supposed to be on my side!"

"I'm what they call neutral. Now look behind you because James is preparing to catapult milk on you."

"NOOR! You gave me away!"

Noor laughed merrily.

"I love you guys."

\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\

With a quick 'Scourgify' Aurora quickly cleaned her house before she gave her mother a heart attack of what the house was. There was milk, flour and eggs splattered across the table top and cabinets and random popcorn pieces and hard macarons scattered across the kitchen. At times like this, Aurora silently thanked God for making her a witch. Cleaning this by hand would be a pain in the arse.

"Now what? Are you up for the fifth time of trying to bake french macarons?" James asked spread on her couch.

Aurora made a face. "No."

"We can play quidditch." Noor offered. They all knew they were bored if Noor was offering to play quidditch. She found the game tiring and boring unlike the rest of her friends.

"We don't have enough people to play." James groaned.

"Call up August?" Aurora questioned.

"He's in Italy visiting his grandmum." James groaned once more.

"So that's with you're with us and not August." Aurora reasoned.

"No." James sat up and looked at her. "Because we're friends. If August was here, I'd bring him here too."

Aurora smiled wistfully. "We would have had such a greater food fight."

"You're riGHT."

"Oh yuh."