the call : 02

A/N thats katrina's boyfriend Sid

       Chapter 2

    Katrina maya batia
    Alpha daughter
   Golden wolf with hazel eyes
5.8 and slim with curves athletic body

8 and slim with curves athletic body

Katrina P.O.V

"What the hell kat!! , its 12.00 wake up " meera wined dipping in to my bed tugging on my shoulders .
"Ughhhhh" i groaned and slapped her hand away . "Hey it hurt!. Fine .3Il get you some 'chai'(A/N:tea in india) so wake up .we need to do some shopping and your nanaGs said no training today. " meera said to wich i mumbled "yeah fuk off women". Yeah im not a morning person but you cant blame me im always busy.
Just as i realised i couldn't go back to sleep i sat up leaning on the leather  headboard of my king size bed scrolling through my instagram and messages.

I paddled to my bathroom in my rabbit comfy slippers and looked in the mirror taking in the raven black hair that almost appeared blue in some light and the the hazel light eyes that appeared yellow then the thick black long lashes which i was often asked if it was fake. And my tanned skin . I know i im beautiful i have a good body too i had loyal fans and loving family and a handsome rich boyfriend who loved me even though hes just a human and not my mate.
But that feeling of having everything but nothing my wolf 'Geet' wanted her mate and she was angry that i made no effort to find him, but i was glad she still supported me and helped me get stronger. Maybe im  feeling sad because my wolf is always feeling sad. 'Honey your just trying to fool your self ' she purred 'oh so you were awake' i chuckled , as i stripped down and got in the shower.

After 1 hour of combat practice with  other pack warrior all males with only me and 3 other womens wow talk about girl power i huffed as i charged toward the stalky warrior and lunged my blows . Dancing has helped me with agility i was called the 'dancing kat' by my pack members while they watched me fight.

After practice i replied to some important messages and practised my knife throwing in my training room i changed from my clothes and showered and changed in to a white casual dress and hat and sunglasses i headed out taking my chanel bag Sid got me for my birthday and a bike kawasaki zx6r ninja in the colour black ,when he found me drooling .literally. on the set of my 3rd movie where i had to be a spy falling in love with the guy I've been sent to spy on and there was a lot of fight scenes and of course dancing while being in love.

My phone started ringing

Im not a narcissist but i loved acting and dancing for this movie and the song was catchy so thats my ringtone.
"Hey Meera. Where are u ?im ready." I frowned slightly
"Hi Kat i bought you some clothes that you like and you shou head to your grandfather's_"
"What? Why?"i cut her off
"Im cant tell you Kat .sorry .but its about your family" she signed
"Oh! ok ,sure " i  then hung up.
Got in my car Audi r8 in matt black and drove in to the entrance and speed walked towards my nanaGs study .
"NannaG!" I knocked and called.
"Come in! How was training honey?"
"The usual .why did u call ? Is it a rouge ?
"No,no . Just your parents give them a call"
I signed "really?" I glared daggers at him.
"Have you forgotten about your brothers 18th birth ceremony ?" He shook his head in dissipoinment.
"I..I didn't_its been that long?"
I saw him busy swiping on him iphone6 and handed me the phone while ,i looked at him in with furrowed brows .
"Hello? Grandfather?"
My baby brother he was only 14 when i left we were the closest and i refused to tell him i was leaving .
"Hello... Tarun..?" My voice filled with emotion and affection towards my baby brother.
"Is that you.. katri? "
Only my brother Tarun and Roshan calls me that .. its been soo long
"Missed me tarn?" An uncontrolled sob and whimper came out of my mouth.
"Everyday sis. You still sound the same I've watched all your movies and interviews.._and they're all romantic but i still watched them and forced all my friends to support you .. " the final words came as a hushed whisper as if he was crying .
"My baby brother better not be crying     " i laughed /sobbed in to the phone.
"Its my birth ceremony in 3 weeks. I want you to be there for me katri. Heck . we all do ... will you come?".
His angelic voice plead to me,looking over at nanaG he nodded to assure me. I sniffles and took a deep breath. I breathed out smiled. " oh baby brother i wouldn't miss it for the world ill be there ." I smiled
"Roshan will be soo exited. He hasent shown his emotions in ages since you left .. even to his mate. " he signed .
"How is mari ?" I asked
"She's fine. She misses you too . I think she blames herself for why you left" ,
"_what no. I was an alphas daughter i should have been able to protect her... thats why.. why. she .lost her baby. " all the memories coming back to me
"What no. You were strong katri you fought against 50 more rouges on your own and you got yourself nearly killed_".
"_its fine tarn lets stop talking about this. Ill see you there as soon as i finish up here."
"Sure.."
I handed the phone to nanaG who's expression was soft and concerned as i walked out with a smile .

A/N  hi my lovelies still no views yet 😐 but its fine it will be my own story 😊
And please vote if you like it thanks