part 10

(Thats Griffin up there guys)
Loki POV

I miss her shes been gone for a 3 day after our intimate session.
I had my beta search for her her parents doesn't seem to be worried as they say she's with her friends. According to my beta she has 1 guy friend whos a wizard shes close to him and his younger sister. My mate seems to  have guys everywhere sho goes. Her staying with a guy does my make my wolf and i feels at ease.
I thought i never needed a mate and and my sexual urges and be eased by Amy she was always ready to he at my call my mother would have hated her Amy was not ugly she was fake to her blonde hair to her tanned skin and breasts but she had skill which i thought was enough ... but she cant hold a candle to my mate i suddenly dont want any women in the world but my beautiful mysterious mate.
I was older than her by 6 years shes was 19 and im 26.
And the wizard boy is 19 same age as my mate ...

Katrina POV

"I was not running away" i mumbled in to my best friend Griffins shirt.
"You me both know hes affecting you.and you better stop snuggling in to me im not a priest to not feel anything for you " he smirked
"You will find a better girl than me Griffin where's Cindy? Wer goin out im gonna return tomorrow"
"Im coming with you to see your mate" griffin responded ignoring my questing completely.
"Babe my brother Griffin is not going to hand you over to someone who he thinks is inadequate and not better than him and that takes a lot griffin is a narcissist in love with you." Cindy came in and dropped next to us all ready dressed up for our party.
"Can you help m get ready i don't have a dress" i ignored her statement it was true Griffin had every right to think highly of him self he was this generations most powerful Wizard , hes handsome with his black shoulder length straight hair green eyes and lean but muscle body he seemed to have hit puberty hard he was beautiful before but now hes the most beautiful guy ive seen his black claw earrings gave him a dark and dangerous devilish look. Was i falling for Griffin ? No way hes my best friend... and he dresses wierd too wizardy or gothy but still hav girl come to him for his phone number which he denies them.his excuse mainly which i was told by Cindy is "i have girl already"

A/N
Hey guy its been a while college and work has been hectic fear not im unemployed now.
Well did you like my new character you will ne seeing more of him  i will put Griffins POV tomorrow ps did you notice my latest obsession is darkly dangerous guys. I will be updating soon please vote for mexxx