meetings:05

Loki P.O.V

After day of paperworks and find more information about the person who saved two of my pack members and other creatures as slaves or what ever the rouges enjoyed doing to their captives.After traing i was expecting my guest Roshan Batia; this guy was from england and and is the son of the redmoon packs alpha Arun. We were all well aqianted.theyre the second biggest pack and possibly the strongest too they're strength is unknown; alpha Arun has three kids two sons and a daughter. Although the information on the daughter is  unknown but is said to be living with her grandparents in India. Roshan the eldest son is a known good fighter and helps his father the alpha. The youngest son; Tarun completed his studies and fights fairly good. They're all originated from India. Explains the names. 
I was greeted by my beta and behind him was a strong built man. Who looked expressionless.
"You must be alpha loki good to meet you. Im roshan batia."the guy gave a genuine smile ,and his accent was normal british accent. Their family had good genes for sure.
"Greetings. Mr batia ."
"You may call me Roshan alpha loki; i was send by my father alpha Arun to personally accompany you to our pack."

"Yes ,of course you may rest here as my guest and be ready for tomorrow." I got up and shook his hand. Me and my wolf respected this person.
"Let me personally show you around . Would you like a drink." I offered the guy.
"I appericiate the thought; alpha loki; rum or whisky."
I nodded at my beta to take leave . As i lead Roshan out and and showed him the quarters.

After a quick show around i lead the way towards my resent favourite room and that one channel. B4u i think .
"Take a seat , ill get us some drink . Ice?." I asked Roshan as he made himself comfortable. As on reflex i turned on the 73 inch TV again to that channel. I saw Roshan's raise a eyebrow. I chose to ignore and made my way towards the. Then this song came on.
(A/N the song on top. Watch it . )
As that girl expertly danced her way with another guy. I've heard of bollywood i know its from India and is pretty popular. The catchy tune but what caught my eyes was the girl i saw yesterday i watched her in awe.
"She's beautiful is she not?, her carriers going well." I was caught off guard buy covered my surprise as soon as it appeared .we sat drinking together ,without ice.
"You seem to know her ? " i said him but it seemed more like a question.
"Well it seems that way . " he had a sad smile . I felt jealous knowing this guy had known her; but he already had a mate which made me relax.
We both exchange a few good words and headed off to bed as we had to be early for tomorrow's journey.
I had trusted my pack work to my father till then leaving my delta with him . My wolf seemed more on edge and exited.

Katrina P.O.V

My Geet my wolf seems more on edge and more exited it. I understand maybe because its my brothers 18th party on two days; that and my older brother will he returning from his business meeting from America.
All i need right now is some sleep.
At least i wont be tired to face him tomorrow.

Loki P.O.V

The journey was exprating.
I was welcomed and had my luggage loaded in to the trunk by Roshans pack members, he didn't speak much and i felt somewhat similar to him . The driver drove further in to the forest . Its was good idea to camouflage their territory. Which was deep in the forest.
After arrival . To the main alpha house i was impressed it looked elegant . But the smell of chocolate cosmos, and rain filled the air . Was it just me ?. But this was the most beautiful scent i have ever smelt. Then again chocolate cosmos were unusual .this is definitely my new favourite sent. My wolf was restless i can feel him pacing. Just when i decided to follow .
"Alpha Loki,good you can make it. Tarun batia. " a cheery pup held his hand out for me to shake with a big grin on his face. I felt closer to this people.
"Loki."i say as i shook his hand.
"Kat! ?We have guests!." In the corner of my eyes i saw Roshan wince a little at Tarun yelled.
"Sorry. She's on her way though." Tarun gave him a cheeky smile. I guessing Roshan told him to use mind link.
That scent hit me again. Chocolate cosmoes with lemon