part 6

Chocolate cosmos with lemon it felt so fresh and warm at the same time.
"Hey whats the fuss about? " my ears clocked and turned to the beautiful voice. Eager to find the owner my wolf howling in joy restlessly.i sensed a slight Indian accent only if listened properlyf she could not be more perfect.
"Mate"she whispered her voice like honey and and venom to me.
But before i could walk towards her she started to say "I... Kateina Batia , reject you as my mate"  confusion washed over me at first but i was hurt and angry on why she would want to reject me. But she said the rejection vow wrong she didn't include my name. I kept My face void of emotions as i walked towards her i felt the stare of everyone. I leaned in closer to  her. "No one rejects me. I will make you love me,Katrina." With that i smirked.
What i wasn't expecting was her face was emotionless.
She leaned in closer as her breath caressed my neck my wolf and i close to losing our cool.
"You see i don't sway easily. So accept the rejection." She purred .
I chest ached but i felt that deep down she she can not stay away from me.
"We will see."
I was angry and showing her she has got to me is a no so i did what any alpha would do . Storm out while my beta followed like a lost puppy.