part 7 ignored

Katrinas POV

It hurt him. I felt bad , there was a part of me that wanted to stay with him and love him my mate. But i have to stay away for now till i find him.
Before he finds me and i don't want to put others in danger.
I i kept my face unreadable as i turned and smiled towards my older brother.
"Is he staying with us Roshan?"
"Till the ceremony and a week. Its fathers decision we are close alliances Kat" he replied.
I genuinely smiled and walked away.
"Kat wait." Roshan called. My steps halters as i turned around clenching my jaws.
"Katri... thank you for protecting Mari
She won't be with me now if it was not for you."
"Roshan just stop we both know you lost someone equally special and i could protect him. I should have practiced more."
"No. Katri you took on 50 and more rouges and fought continuely while you were injured from the punishment i gave you the day before because i was Imature and felt jealous that you were getting attention and i bullied you." He finished
"I dont care because i was at fight with my self then and never understood anyone. I just hope you will find it in your hart to forgive me."
With that i left after giving him a hug.
I went in my room and admired the view from my room. I stood over the balcony breathing in the rain scent my other scent than chocolate cosmos and lemon. I have 3 scents which is very rare for a wolf and while i am able to cover up my lemon and rain my scent of chocolate cosmos increases that it can be smelled by humans which makes it 100 times stronger to wolfs or other supernatural creatures with heightened senses which is how rogues notised me and named me the Assassin princess or what ever as my face was always covers with a leather hood only showcasing my golden yellow eyes an other form of identification.
This was only known by my grandfather and pack including my best friend.

(A/N that is her bedroom.)

Loki POV

I needed to get information on her and i had my beta do some research on her i already knew she was the girl my wolf and i are head over heels for ever before we met. She was the most beautiful creature i have laid eyes on and she could not before perfect if only her personality was tolerable.
" hey man i did all i can and she is mysterious. Did you know her nick name is the 'bollywoods ice queen' and she's in a on and off relationship with this indian actor called Sid and its obvious the dude is in love with her but she doses not give interviews. "
He was intrupted with my growl i was angry and i was not going to hide it.
"Hey man it not like you waited either you were with Amy and your mate does not look like the kind of girl to go fuck around." Aaron my beta was a love guru and i did agree with him.
"Carry on and don't get carried away this is not the gossip magazine." I finished.
"Well i thought you wanted to know. Anyways shes did 6 movies so far and she lives with her grandfather Ashok Batia. The legend " he looked at some other data to find some other important info. I cant believe he is alive the guy who lead the war against the routes . my thoughts were cut off as my beta spoke. " i dont understand there's evidence she's been on holidays but the paparazzi could never reach or find her location or any sightings i mean she this popular the film music video went up to 165 million in just 2 days and still rising viewers." Well the rest is on in google man you can search it.
dismissed my beta. Thinking of my mate as i took in the house she lived in. There was more to her and i have my suspicions.

(A/N here is my update and im already working on chapter 8.