she's here : 03

A/N katrinas bedroom

Here i was all packed arriving in Sids private jet . he kissed me as i opened the car door and got in he had to leave because of his new movie.
"Let me finish this off ,and ill come meet you in your house" he smiled .
"Sid you don't_"
"_I know i don't; kat your my girl and i want to be there for you. Call me if u need anything. your car and bike will arrive in 3 days." he signed straightening his posture something he did when hes trying not to show hes sad . I chuckled slightly as i tugged on his shirt to to bring him to my sitting hight in the car; catching him off-guard as my lips slammed to his mouth to give him a deep passionate kiss to which he responded .then i pulled back and gave him my best smile that showcased my dimples. he signed sadly and walked away.'you know he loves you, always the hart breaker .' Geet signed.
'Exactly! then why are you always sad for a mate.' I mentally smirked.

Here i was nearing towards the packhouse knowing theres only 20 more minutes before arriving to the mansion,where the alpha family (my family) lives, with the beta John and wife mary and they're twin sons Sham and Shan. After a 1hour and 35 minutes of sitting in a car and the 7 hour in the plane. Its ok i got to catch up on my social media and even write a small message to my fans on insta with a no makeup face selfie, with tags "#girlpower , #nomakeup" and a caption "visiting my family after so long. Wish me luck you guys!!". 10 seconds in of uploading i already have 30,001 harts. And comments like 'iloveu katrina' and 'what a beauty' and some comments like 'ugh she's too pretty to be natural' and some like 'ill tap that'. I would be lieing if i said i didn't like the spotlight i love it. even the haters... sometimes but it was all normal in the industry.

And here we are. I offered help to the guy taking out my 2 huge suitcases with a medium suitcase( hey don't judge im gonna be staying long so might as well make myself comfy).
I stood at the entrance taking in my old home everything looked the same.

(Thats the alpha mansion)

I walked in and waited near before the grand staircase. Till i heard footsteps, i looked up to find shan one of the betas twins . I offered him an awkward smile as he eyed up and down .Yep hes checking me out. I cleared my throat as an attempt to get his attention on my face .
His eyes darted up to the sudden noise and to my eyes as recognison hit him. "Hey. how are you shan?"
"I..i..is t..that y-you katrina?" He stuttered his words and

that y-you katrina?" He stuttered his words and

i smirked at him.

"Im back.".i chuckled walking towards my old friend to offer him a hug.
"Tarun told me you were coming but i didn't know it will be . Now . I'm not complaining!". I laughed at his little rant i can tell hes nervous.
"Yeah the elders including your brother are at the packhouse and Taruns at the back with my twin " sham and shan hardly called each other they're name it was either the 'twin' or 'twin'.
"Il call tarn through mindlink" i smirk "itill suprise him " i add.
Sham just laughed.
Now lets see if sibling bond works in mindlinking after joining nanaGs pack in India.
'Suprise brother'.

           Taruns P.O.V

My beautiful big sister . The person i admired most she radiated authority and power. Never once acted like a girl. After hearing her voice for so long in remembered why i loved her the most ; katrina had a tendency where she put other peoples happiness before hers . that's why i understood she blames herself for what happened to my sister in law. Katri was strong and had her wolf in  very early age. i remembered her wolf though it had golden coat of thick fur it was a big talk around the packhose .

I would never hav thought while being with my siblings that we would all be sepourated . Everyone had theyre own thing to do and my sister had too much expectations on her and heard the mean comments the pack members were saying and she left only leaving a letter saying "im leaving to become stronger"
Only my sister would be brave enough to leave like that she was knows as the 'rebellious alpha girl' she had a reputation. but after months her gone, dad found news she joined our grandfathers pack. It was as if everything when quiet and empty.

I was filled with emotions when i heard her voice and told my family.
We were happy for her we knew that she was happy . I don't think she liked the idea of  having a mate .but we well sham ,shan and i we always watched her movies where she dances (its bollywood) and interviews (she doesn't do much). To say she's successful would be an understatement she was loved .and she speaks better hindi (main indian language) than any of us. So back to what i was saying sham ,shan and i basically stalk her on Google and instagram and twitter shan keeps me updated on gossips on her and her relationships . Being her brother makes me protective of her . She only did 3 interviews although she friends with all the other celebs and strictly the "bollywood ice queen" as she never gave more than a few blunt words for interviews, the funny thing was other celebs were intervied about my sis as she's mysterious.  I left to packhouse we decided to clear the place for a pool party the adults were staying over at the pack house .
We with our heightend wolf hearing heard car pull up in the front. Sham went to check as we filled the table. Not realising that sham has been gone for quiet some time.

'Suprise brother!'
Came a calm voice in my head confusion to realisation as i ran inside to the foyer . There she stood with all her glory . Black cascading long raven hair and her golden yellow eyes that was framed with long thick lashes and high cheekbones. Definitely a Batia trait. Katri looked toned and confident, i couldn't help but grin sheepishly as her trademark badass smirk.

"You look beautiful, big sis."
I gave her my bear hugs witch she happily returned with a chuckle.

"I miss you and all bro but im gonna be staying for a while. Is my room still free"

I nodded my head and got her sorted which wasn't trouble Katri's room was untouched but cleaned regularly by the Omegas. I used to be jealous of Katri's room she had a huge balcony and  that faces the huge back garden with pool. And glass walls yep glass walls it was a contemporary design . I would feel like im being spied on.

A/N i get carried away blubbering while i write ill get in to her mates P.O.V next chapter.
Please vote thankyou