reunion :04

A/N: Nick Bateman as Loki Ashford

      Loki P.O.V
"What the hells wrong with you.?You should have informed me is rouges were sited!" my wolf trying to take control and tear him apart.

"apologies alpha loki . we thought they weren't a threat . as they weren't in the border." William the delta and warrior answered in submission .

I was about to yell again just when my beta and bestfriend Aaron walked in he was used to my ager and understood that i was depressed not being able to find my mate and they're luna.
"Bro.i just checked everything it was just some stupid human teens dirtbags getting high and i warned the guards incase."
Relved i ran a hand through my hair.
And dismissed the delta William
"Fuck .getting weak."
"Cut yourself some slack . we can have a few drink in the pack house."

3 hours later
~~~☆~~~

After a few drinks later in the pack game room . Aaron was with his mate louise i looked at them with longing ignoring the sadness . only to remind my self im Alpha loki Ashford i could have any girl i wanted. I was 19 when i finally realised i could not find my mate and with anger i had sex with Amy the bleached blonde she was an easy lay .she was a slut and not my mate. I was flipping through the channels not even caring and landed on the internationals section . I decided on refill and walked to the mini bar.
The annoying voice of a women echoed to my ears as i opened the bottle of whisky and poured .
"Our beautiful young bollywood rising star katrina batia is named one of the worlds sexiest women."
I turned around slightly amused to see the 'katrina girl' there was something about the name my wolf was restless and we looked at the tv to see a beautiful girl her features were exotic.

(A/N thats a real katrina kaif who is listed in one of the worlds sexy women btw she has hazel yellow eyes😘)

"Dude. Look at the hot Indian chick."

"Yeah damn! .shes_"
I cut them off and growled shot daggers at the two warriors near the pool table.
I quickly turned around and saw she was gone and a new programme started.
Wait why the fuck did i get jealous?

Katrina P.O.V

It was the second day of my arival and i met my parents but not my older brother i was avoiding him and his mate Maria ;wasn't that hard Mari was visiting her parents apparently while my older brother went to work somewhere in America to personally invite a pack there . must be big deal . while Meeting my parents was emotional.
~~~~*Flashback*~~~~
"Hey Pa and Ma"
"Darling is that you? Look at you so beautiful ...". Shit she's brawling her eyes out. Unsure of what to do i gave her an awkward hug and she cried harder . Ugh . She's such a crybaby. "Mumma! Why are crying i can leave if u want?"
"What no you stupid girl. Don't you know your mother happy tears?" My dad scoffed and joined in on my mothers hug. Godess i didn't relise i missed them. After a few more hours of catching up with my parents. I decided to go and sleep after stuffing down pizza .
~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~

Days are going pretty quick. I have met few pack members but not all,gonna have to brace myself for that later.
But till then i had more time to train and and perfect , if thats even possible . I've had my fair share of assassinations.

It was getting more busy day by day . Everyone was preparing for Tarun's 18th birthday. I was happy for him he gets to find his mate,thats what he wants . That was also the reason why most of our other  close alliance packs were invited.

I was to be introduced for my return on his birthday too . goody !(note the sarcasm).