part 8

A/N extreme mature contents read at your own risk.

Katrina POV

Everything is fine ...who am i trying to convince . Im not fine , i wanted my mate. I lay on my bed watching the vampire diaries. Hot hell Damons so hot i mean who can beat him.. my mate was good looking but Damon was on an other scale and Elana is soo dumb. I was intrupted by knock on my door."come in Tarun!l~~" I sing
"How did you know it was me i didn't even speak?" You get used to it if your an assasisin like me and no 1 at that.
"That was nothing i have sensitive ears baby brother." I laugh i have heightened hearing like all werewolf but im just trained to observe.
"Join me ! Im watching this show called vampire diaries it soo good."
"Sure. Ill get some popcorn" i paused and waited for him. I went to my closet and put away more of my clothes and hid away all my blades and my hood. I walked back as i heard two footsteps approaching and i didn't like the other footstep.
I sat on my bed and made myself comfy.

Loki POV

I sat in the big launch and watched the conversation. till the pup came towards us with popcorn.
"Rosh want to join me and Kat."
"No Tarun i cant im in the middle of something Mari is coming home tomorrow i need to get the placed cleaned." Roshan smiled lightly.
"May i join you?" I asked with no emotion.
"Em yeah sure. More the merrier."
Tarun smiled sincerely. Which i responded with a pat on his shoulder.

I made my way in to her room and just as we were about to knock. "Come on in Tarn and new guy alpha."
her sweet voice came through. I was shocked how did she know.
"Haha yeah i was surprised too . she's the mysterious one in our family."
"Tarn did you invite him?" She eyed me my eyes i knew were dark as my wolf was trying to take over.
She was only wearing a big white nightshirt. Noticing my discomfort she smirked and slid her legs under the duvet.
I looked around the room the windows were huge and my anger rose at how other unmated wolfs might have seen what i have not. But it was beautiful she was like a queen watching her people.
"I change in the closet. Don't get too jealous but feel free to sit next to me " She smirked at me she read my emotions noone can ever read my emotions my jaws clenched
. Tarun jumped on the bed and crossed his legs next to her and pressed play.
I sat on her other side and leaned on the bed board.
Taking in her scent i still found intruging and confusing.
She was perfection her toned body and high cheekbones not even a blemish. she on the other hand didn't mind.
"so how is it here so far Kat? I watched all your movies the twins even have your movie poster in their training room" Tarun laughed as he got up the pic on his phone. I looed at the poster and admired her body although the poster exagursted fire on her bodyand she was smirking.

"Which one? Ohh that one my costar was short than me. But i guess hes ripped." She laughed. I failed to hold in my low growl of jealousy.
It was bad enough that she was drooling on this Damon guy on this TV series she watching. Which didn't go unnoticed by Tarun as he came up with questions to distract her. Then it was just me and her watching as Tarun had college the next day so he went to sleep in his room i stayed and nodded at Taruns attempt to help me to know more about my mate.
"Whats your name again?" She asked me.
"Why do you want to know kitten ?"
I taunted.

Katrina POV

He was getting to me stupid mate bond i couldn't even concentrate on Damon anymore and Tarun left me with this jerk.
I decided to see how much of an impact i had on him.

I leaned in dangerously close "Loki  Greyson. You underestimate me. I am capable of soo much more." I let out a breath on my neck i moved my laptop to the side ignoring my Damon . I sat on his crotch and looked him in his eye he emotions were allover the place. Lust, adoration and surprise.

I smirked as i felt him getting hard against mine it wont hurt to play around a little but i wanted it just as he did

I smirked as i felt him getting hard against mine it wont hurt to play around a little but i wanted it just as he did. I grinded on his big and bulging crotch he "fuck" grunted under his shakey breath. I unbuttoned my white night shirt to reveal my perfect sized breasts which were covered by black lace bra. I loved black,ivory and burgundy my tavourite colours and they suited me the best. "Someones getting turned on." I taunted him i let my luscious layerd straight hair lose of its high ponytail and slid out of the sleeve i worked out alot and even had abbs i was but it still hung on my hips covering our sitting position.
I laughed as i saw him sweating his ears turned red from being hot he had control of his wolf but not for long shall i mark him. We were both Alphas (I was not alpha yet but i have pure Alpha blood) i leaned in to his neck gently sucking on his neck and licked the spot i wanted to mark he monaed and he smirked as my breath hitched. I continued grinding on his crotch which was really turning me on as it was so big and hard. After a few soft kisses i bit in to his flesh he grabbed my waist and moved me closer to him no longer on his crotch but on his abs my lace underwear did noting to cover my wetness his eyes turned dark as i admired my mark on his neck beautiful wolf which i recognised as my self and beautiful dark flowers which i recognised as chocolate cosmos.
"You've marked me ? How is it possible?" His raspy voice.
"I have pure alpha blood" i replied with a smirk.
"Can i mark you?" He asked me voice still raspy i tried to slide back and get on eventually sitting on his crotch which was even hard and still bulging again his eyes turned dark.
"no not yet." I whispered to him he looked confused and angry but lust was still evident . I felt bad but i had to protect him in my own ways.
"But i can help you with this." His breathing was ragged unlike me. I slid back and moved my hair to one side leaving it in a sexy side parting. I unsipped his pants and my hand slowly moved up and down his cock he moaned as his head fell back."fuck. Kat".
I smirked as i let my tongue graze the tip of his cock. His head shot up as his wolf took control his eyes dark and breathing ragged. Still holding on to his cock i leaned to his lips and kissed him his eyes turning back to their normal colour. I went back and licked his tip and this time taking in all of his cock which was impossible i gave a final lick on the tip. "Kitten i cant hold back anymore." I smirked as i felt hot warm thick liquid on my hand    and leaned in forward to kiss him. "Shall we take a shower. You me together." I gave him a genuine smile as i lead him to my attached big bathroom . I found it funny and adorable how i had im wrapped around my fingers already although i was going to reject him i ended up wanting him and even marked him and had almost sex.

 I found it funny and adorable how i had im wrapped around my fingers already although i was going to reject him i ended up wanting him and even marked him and had almost sex

I run the shower and took of my shirt was was just hanging on by the curve of my hips. He took of his shirt revealing his 8 pack and a v line. I unconsciously bit my lips.

Loki POV

My heart hammers against my chest never have i ever had feeling this intense here i was whipped and mesmerised as i admired her body as she stood there in nothing but her black lacey bra and panties. I took of my shirt and smirked at my kitten biting her lips admiring me.
"Like what you see kitten"
"I have better abs" was her reply i could help but laugh at her cute reply.
"And you have better other things too." I whispered to her .
"That i do." She replied with a peck.
She smirked and turned around sliding her shiny raven black hair to one side."unhook me." I knew she was smirking without even looking. I shook my head and felt me getting hard again shit.
I unhooked her bra as she turned around and removing her bra my wolf and me losing countrol at her evert movements. She slid of her panties as i stared shamelessly she moved it to the side with her feet and walked gracefully like a cat in to the shower. As i admired her perfect ass.
"Areyou going to to stare at my ass all day.Im lonely in here" she hummed
I hurried off my pants and my boxers and walked into the shower where she stood wet in all her glory staring at me. "Round 2?" She asked as i smashed my lips to her soft full ones.
"Its Your turn kitten."