History

"You and me gotta whole Lotta of history,

We can be the greatest team

That the world has ever seen.."

You know that saying that every good thing has to come to an end?

Well, it's true.

First of all I just want to thank each and every one of you who have stood by me and made me what I am today.

I want to thank all of you who have voted, commented read.

You don't know how happy you made me on my time on here.

I really enjoyed all your comments and your reads.

And I just enjoyed my readers for letting me experience all this and get a taste of what I want to do for the rest of my life.

I truly love each and everyone of you.

I personally want to thank all of you and I'm so so sorry.

But I'm leaving this account.

I will no longer be writing these stories.

I am moving on, and starting a new account with new books.

And I didn't want to disappoint you guys because my new stories are NOT going to be Larry Stylinson.

And I know that most of you are here for that.

So I wasn't going to just take that away from you.

So instead I'm giving this account to amazing friend of mine.

I know that she can handle this and give you guys better stories than I ever could.

Most of you already know her and have probably binged read her books like I have in the past.

Her wattpad name is British-1D-Irish

For this point forward any changes or updates will be written by her because as of right now this is no longer my account.

It's hers.

So show her some love by going to her main and reading some of her books and following her because you won't regret it I swear.

And maybe some of you are wondering if I'm still going to write and get a new account and your answer to that question is a big fat YES!

I haven't started making the new account or even came up with names but as soon as I get the details you guys will know.

So if you guys want to be apart of my new journey even if it's not Larry you guys will have all the information you need to read my new books.

But I just want to thank you all specially who has ever contributed to me and my stories.

A shout out to BritishLannifer .

She has did a lot of my covers and we just got on a first name basics today which was really nice.

But once a again anyone who has supported me I would like to give you a big thank you.

And to those who will continue supporting me even through this big chance I also want to give you a big thank you.

I never thought I would say this but,

Signing off for the last time

Makaylaxxx❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Much love and luck to all you out there.

I hope to see you soon loves!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤