Steal My Boy.

Present Day

Harry sits on his White couch in his large house with a cereal bowl in his lap. He picks up a remote off his glass table and turns on his 72 inch Flat Screen T.V. He still had some hours to kill before work so he figured watching t.v was the best way.

"Coming summer of 2016 Batman V.S Superman",The male narrator says. Harry sees the most beautiful man he has ever seen fly on the screen. He had Blue eyes and Light brown hair. He was dressed in a superman costume. Then another man appears of the screen.

The Blue eyes and Blonde hair is so familiar. The man was dressed in a Batman costume. Harry's jaw dropped...

It was Niall Horan.

After all this years Niall still looks the same. He had to be the same age as Harry - 21.

Superman picked up a car and threw it at Batman and a woman stopped it. She had Brown hair and Brown eyes. She was dressed in a Wonder Woman costume. She gave both the boy's a scowl.

Batman or -  Niall walked over to Superman. "This is my city, get lost!",He exclaims. Superman chuckles it was the most beautiful thing Harry has ever heard. "Yeah right, I am more of a super hero that you. I didn't just buy my powers",Superman sassed. Niall pushed Superman "At least my biggest weakness isn't a rock!",He exclaims. Wonder woman breaks them up. "Guys, we shouldn't be fighting each other we should be fighting them!",She exclaimed. She pointed to The Joker and Harley Quinn across the street causing trouble.

Harry had heard that The Joker and Harley Quinn were going to be played by Hollywood's favorite couple : Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards. The super hero's flew over to the Joker and Harley Quinn and that was the end of the 30 second commercial.

Harry sat back in his couch as he held the Paper Airplane charm between his fingers. "Well, I'll be dammed",Harry mumbles.

Harry never thought Niall was actually going to be an actor and be staring in the world's most anticipated movie. He was freaking Batman!!!!

The rest of the day he thought about Niall. He hasn't seen him since the orphanage. Harry wondered if fame changed Niall. Harry hoped it didn't because Niall was an amazing person.

Harry kinda felt sad that he wasn't acting like Niall. But he had a lot to be grateful for and he was. He had his own big house and nice car and a great paying job.

Niall and Harry had made it in very different ways.

After Harry showered he put on tight shinny Red spandex. He pulled Grey sweats over them. He put a bow around his neck and applied oil to his washboard Abs.

He hated getting dressed at work too many sweaty guys. Harry was very picky about everything.

He pulled a jacket over his muscular arms and put on his shoes.

He styled his long Brown curls in a nice quiff. He applied some powder to his face showing off features in his face. Harry had a great jawline , nose , well everything was great on Harry.

His Green eyes glowed. Harry looked like a god. Harry didn't care what he was wearing because soon he would strip his clothes off.

It was his job.

"C'mon lad you got to go out for your birthday! You have accomplished so much this year and your turning 22!",Niall yelled. Louis smiles as his sits by the poolside of his mansion with Niall laying on the pool chair next to him.

Louis looks at his best friend. They met 2 years ago at acting school and become best friends on the first day. Louis was so happy he was staring in his first movie with his best friend.

They had put out teasers about the movie but they had just started filming a few weeks ago.

Louis sighs "I have plans with Eleanor. We were going to watch a movie tonight",Louis whines. Niall chuckles "Dude! C'mon live a little get out your damn comfort zone",Niall laughs.

Louis laughs with him. Niall was always getting Louis into things. "Getting him out his comfort zone".

Louis remembers when him and Niall went to go audition for the movie. It was actually an accident that they got the part.

The directors wanted the leads to be friends who fight. So they had when out to met there actors and Louis and Niall where having a fight about how Niall had made them late.

"Damn Niall! Could you drive any slower?!",Louis yells. "I do not drive slow!",Niall says. "Yes you do slow poke",Louis says
Niall starts tickling Louis. "Take it back Asshole",Niall states. Louis was laughing uncontrollably but he wouldn't take it back.

"That's it!",The director yells.  Niall and Louis look up. "What?",Louis asks. "You two are the new Batman and Superman",The director says. Louis jumps into Niall arms.

They were both so happy and still are. Louis smiles at the happy memory.

"What did you have in mind?",Louis questions. Niall smiles. "Really?",He asks. Louis nods. "Yeah, I'll mean Eleanor and I always hang out plus she'll understand",Louis says.

Niall smiles. "Well, I was thinking we could have a lot of fun tonight. Like a lot",Niall says. Louis sighs. "Niall! Please not another gay bar",Louis says.

Niall was always taking Louis to Gay Bars and using Louis as a wing man. Louis hated it he felt like he was a third wheel.

"It's not a gay bar Swear",Niall responds. "Fine",Louis says as the two get up to find something to wear.