.10.

I get home and I start on homework I may be acting different but I still have to get my grades up.

"Genevieve!!" My mum calls to me.

I rush downstairs and I go towards her. "Yes?"

"I just got a call from the principle you spilled milk on a young man's head today!, what has gotten into you!,"

"Mum I can explain,"

"Is this about not being able to eat dinner with me,"

"No mum."

"You need to start behaving better Zoë would have never acted like this. You are setting a bad example for the family. You are a disgrace." She walks upstairs and I follow behind her she goes into my room and takes my phone and laptop.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I yell at her.

"You will get these back once you start behaving better." She walks out and hides them in her room. Has she gone mad she can't just take my stuff like that. I need them for school.

I finish my homework then I take a shower I need sometime to relax and figure out me. Once I get out of the shower I change into my night time clothes. I lay down on my bed and I wonder till I fall asleep.

I wake up and it's raining outside I decide to put on jeans a sweater and boots. I go downstairs to find that my mum has made toast. I decide to put strawberry jam on my toast. I finished and I go to school. I try to find Alice because I've realized that her and Jack are my true friends.

I find Jack by the water fountain so I run up to him.

I fake cough. "Thirsty."

He turns around and smiles and then lightly punches my arm. "Haha your so funny."

"I know I know don't have to tell me twice, where are the twins?"

"Talking to Coach Steven there failing two classes and they can't play the next game."

"Are they going to get a tutor?"

"Probably they're natural athletes they need to play sports."

"Where is the coach now?"

"Guys locker room."

When he said that I started to walk towards the locker room trying to find the coach I walk in and I look at the ground.

"Coach Steven."

"What are you doing in here girl."

"Genevieve what why are you here." Said Grayson.

"Coach Steven if I tutor them do you think they can play in the next game."

"Tutor them? Sure but good luck with that."

The coach leaves and now it's just The Dolans and me.

"You want to tutor us?"

"Yeah sure why not I want you to play in the game you guys are two of the best players."

"Thanks come over after school today we will meet you at your locker."

"Ok yeah sure." I walk out with them

The day went by slow as usual, Hayes and I bickered as usual but what's new. The bell rang for last period and I headed to my locker to leave. I turn around and I see the twins.

"You ready?" Asked Grayson

"Yeah come on."

*

We come up to there house and it's huge, like something you would see on L.A. There were 3 cars in the driveway plus a motorcycle. I walk inside and they lead me to their rooms. As we walk up the stairs a girl comes down the stairs.

"Hey Cameron." They both said greeting her.

"Hey guys who is this?"

"Our tutor and friend we got to get our grades up to play this coming game."

"Hello I'm Genevieve."

"Hi I'm Cameron there older sister I would love to stay and chat but I have to go back to college."

"Bye."

We walk into Grayson's room it was filled with sports posters and female celebrities.