Ten Years Later

It had been 10 years since the fire at the grey terminal and since then, Luffy and Sabo had gone on several missions together. Up until three years ago, Ace had joined them but had decided to live as a pirate and had set sail at 17, but not with out a transponder snail of his own so they could always be in touch. Now it was Luffy's turn to set sail, though not as a pirate. She had been given a mission to stop the slave trading on the Sabaody Archipelago. It was decided that she'd go alone instead of the people that she'd recruited over the past year.

Over the Past year, she'd gathered Zoro who was a former pirate hunter, Nami a thief and navigator, Ussop a liar and a jack-of-all-trades, Sanji a cook, Chopper a doctor and also a reindeer, Robin an archeologist and the lone survivor of Ohara, Franky a shipwright and Brook and musician and skeleton. They all had bounties on their heads and together it totaled at 700,000,050.

Together they formed the Revolutionary Pirates, though they never really identified themselves as pirates, the navy just gave them the name. It had also become a well known fact that she was the daughter of Monkey D Dragon and the grand daughter of the marine hero Monkey D Garp.

She arrived at Sabaody and decided to head straight to Sabaody Park to have a little fun before getting to work. Upon arriving at the amusement park, she looked around with a smile and decided to around each ride. Little did she know, she was being watched. After riding the Farris Wheel, she decided to get some cotton candy, as she was unable to work on an empty stomach. As she waited in line, she noticed the people behind her but relaxed herself waiting for them to strike. No warning was given and before she knew it, she was in a bag.

Ten minutes after being kidnapped, she was handcuffed, had a collar put on her and separated from her staff. "Give that back! It was a present from papa!" She yelled, but the handcuffs kept her at bay. The next thing she knew, she was in a giant cage with several other people. Next to her, an old man sat drinking from a flask.

"Hey old man. Where are we?" She asked. The man almost chocked on his drink at the cluelessness of the girl next to him.

"Where at the human auction house. It's where you get sold as a slave." He told her with a sigh. He looked at her and thought that she was too young to be a slave.

"That's perfect." She grinned and the man looked at her in confusion, but didn't bother to ask what she meant.