The Auction House

It'd been about half an hour since Luffy was captured and the man next to her hadn't said a word since the end of their earlier interaction. The auction had started, the sounds of people calling out numbers like it was a song was hard to miss, and it was her turn next. She smirked as they came to get her. "I'm going to put on a really good show." She chuckled to the man that was next to her before being lead away.

On stage, the lights were bright and blinded her for a moment. After blinking a few times, she could see the audience. Next to her, the man was about to begin the bidding on her. "Hey. Let me introduce myself thanks." She told him, leaving the man stunned. "My name is Monkey D Lucy."

With that introduction, she smirked mostly internally at the shocked audience before turning to the man next to her. "We'll start the bidding at 300 million." He called out and immediately the audience began calling out prices, going higher and higher. The highest bid was 900 million and once again she smirked at the price.

Before she could be officially sold, she used her cuffed hands and caught the neck of the man trying to sell her. With that, she knocked the man unconscious with her forehead and let go. She used haki to break the cuffs on her wrists. The collar she had on begun to tick and she guessed it was a bomb. The audience started to scream and in a matter of seconds, the bomb went off. The smoke cleared and Luffy was all right. She had coated her neck in haki and was left uninjured from the blast and shrapnel.

The guards began to chase her around and she easily took them all on, knocking them unconscious quickly and efficiently. At one point a Celestial Dragon began to shoot at her, yelling about how she had ruined his day and therefore deserved to die, but she ended up punching him in the face. By now the room was almost clear. Two groups of men were in the back didn't seem to have any intention of leaving. "You know an admiral is coming right?" She asked them as she approached.

"I know. I just wanted to see how you've been since I last saw you over ten years ago." One of them explained and she cocked her head in confusion. He had light blue pants with dark blue spots as well as a yellow hoody with black sleeves and a strange face on it and a white hat with brown spots. When she noticed the hat, a grin came onto her face.

"How've you been Traffy?" She asked, shocking everyone.

"You still can't pronounce my name?" He asked her with a sigh.

"I'm guessing that this was you're doing then?" A voice called and she turned to see the old man who'd been in the cell with her along with everyone else there.

"Oh you're alright old man." She called to him.

"Well this is no time for chit chatting, lets get out of here." He replied, throwing Luffy's staff to her causing her to smile.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it." She replied before setting of, Law and a red head behind her.

The sounds of arguing could be heard outside where the marines stood watch. A few moments later and the three of them stood before the marines. Luffy gripped her staff as she listened to the red head and Law argue. "If you try and give me one more order Kidd, I swear you'll be the first to go." Law warned the red head.

"I can handle them by myself." Luffy huffed as she swung her staff, pointing the end at the marines. Three cannon balls were fired at them, one each. Kidd repealed the ball with his power, while Law exchanged it for a marine's head. Luffy on the other hand used her staff to hit it back.

Again the cannons where fired. As Law and Kidd bickered on who would take them on, Luffy ran ahead and twirled her staff, sending the balls back with a gust of wind. More cannons fired and she didn't have the time to twirl her staff and ended up dodging the blasts.

The marines took the opportunity to charge Luffy, but the metallic weapons moved on their own towards Kidd before begin shot back towards the navy. The three of them regrouped to as navy reinforcements came.

"You guys have some strange powers." She chuckled.

"Well you have some odd skills yourself." Kidd replied to her remark.

"Really?" She asked, though not expecting an answer.

After a moment of hesitation, the marines started to attack once more. Luffy used her staff to trip and knock the marines unconscious, not paying any attention to what the others where doing. A muscular marine showed up in front of her, and swung and axe at her. Using her flexibility, she flipped away, dodging the blow. With her staff, she knocked the axe out of her opponent's hand before jabbing him in the neck, resulting in an unconscious marine.

She turned to realise that the crews belonging to the two captains had come out of the building. Before long, the redhead left, leaving her and Taffy's crew against the marines. She regrouped with Law and the newly freed slave. "This was fun, but I should get going." She chuckled, leaving Law in the dust.