Joining the Family

It had taken a couple minutes after Law left to realise what had just happened. "Wait what?" She said to herself in confusion. She went to look for her brother to ask what had just happened. She spotted him talking to Marco and she went up to them. "Ace. Traffy just left?" She announced, though it did slightly sound like a question. Her brother gave her a confused look, not to mention the startled face of Marco.

She ended up explaining what Law had told her, it turns out that even though Ace disliked Law, probably more than he should. "Why don't you join the White Beard Pirates?" Ace invited and Luffy looked confused.

"But I'm already part of a crew." She had replied, though Ace just smiled.

"Well your crew has just left you, so technically you're not part of a crew." He explained.

"What about Zoro, Ussop, Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Robin, Franky and Brook?" She asked with a pleading look. This stopped Ace in his tracks, as he had no idea if he was even allowed offering Luffy a place on the ship.

"Well we'd have to ask Pops." Ace replied after a moment of thought, completely forgetting that Marco was there.

"I think that it'd be fine if they can get here." Marco interjected, causing the siblings to turn and look at him.

"Do I have to get a tattoo?" She asked, paling at the thought just having a large tattoo somewhere on her body.

"You don't have to, but everyone on board has something that indicates that they are apart of the crew." Marco explained. She nodded in understanding; noticing the different ways the crew members showed that they were apart of the crew.

Marco, Ace and Luffy all went over to Whitebeard. Marco was the first to speak up explaining the situation to him. "Do I have to call you pops?" She asked when Marco had finished. This earned her a confused look from Ace, Marco and Whitebeard. "I already have a dad, so could I call you uncle instead?" She asked innocently, causing Whitebeard to laugh.

"Go ahead." He encouraged as he laughed. Both Marco and Ace joined in with Whitebeard's laughter, confusing Luffy.

"What's so funny?"